Zombozo The Clown

The Pope never felt that violence was the usual answer to everything. But day by day, he could feel the lost flock of nonbelievers in the world of science growing farther and farther every day. And every day, he felt more desperate to bring those heathen humans back to the word of God by any means necessary.

The Pope considered these ideals as he walked down some halls within the Vatican, Fiamma of the Right at his side.

"Fiamma. The Highbreed, can they really be trusted to bring the lost back to the flock?" The Pope asked. "These measures have become quite extreme. And if Tennyson continues to interfere, the results could be disasterous."

"I believe it is necessary that the entire world needs to get a clean slate. And that in order for this clean slate to be achieved, Academy City needs to dissapear." said Fiamma. "And so does the Omnitrix. Even if the methods we use are quite... distasteful."

"DISTASTEFUL!!?" a voice yelled out. "Now now.. Mr. Fiamma... Mr.Fiamma! Where is your sense of adventure!? You've got three little puppets twirling on your strings, and you ain't even bothering to move the marrionette! You've got to start prioritizing church people.."

"Whose there!?" The pope said. "What are you doing evesdropping? This is a private conversation!"

Out of the shadows, stepped a potbellied clown. With a dark rubber nose, a dark top hat and a rather dark black and gray glown outfit with black floppy shoes... His grinning clown face bore no innocence.. instead, it bore a rather sinister thirst.

"Do you mean to mock us coming out and dressing like that?" Fiamma growled. "Or are you practicing a clown routine for the Nightmare before Christmas?"

"Now now! Don't be like that!" said the clown with a chuckle. "Zombozo's the name, drastic measures is the game!! You see, I couldn't help hearing that you're having... Ben 10 problems.."

"Call the gaurds Fiamma... this man is out of his mind." said the Pope.

But Fiamma narrowed his eyes in interest. "Zombozo you said? I've heard of you... the terrible creature that takes the form of an innocent performer... what exactly do you want?"

"What every clown worth his floppy shoes wants! To make people laugh!!" Suddenly Zombozo's voice turned demonic. " Then drain their positive energy, like a sponge in a pool party!!!!!" Or at least that's what I used to do.. before positive energy just wasn't doing it anymore.. now I'm looking for the big feeder... FEAR!! Now that really fills up the psychic stomach that's right...heheheheh..."

"Go away.. we aren't interested in your offers demon." said the Pope.

"Sorry Mr. Popo!! But I sell the jokes! I don't buy em!" said Zombozo, giving the Pope a wink. "And it's a total joke that you think your buddy buddy alien buds are going to be able to Ten Ten over there, the swoop deluxe!! I'd know, that boy has slipped through so many cracks, he might as well be water!!"

"Are you offering us.. a means to deal with Tennyson?" Fiamma asked.

"Offering!? I'm giving away my services for damn free that's what I'm doing!!" Zombozo exclaimed. "Look deep into my hungry chaos craving eyes and see that I'm sincere!!"

Fiamma sighed. "Very well.. but, I won't allow you anywhere near Tennyson unless he happens to stop the Queen of The Adriatic... if it so happens Tennyson manages to stop it from it's mission, I will grant you free reign.."

"And what makes you think this creature will follow our orders?" The pope whispered.

"Because.. dear Zombozo here knows I am more then able to kill him off in one blow... don't you?" said Fiamma.