The Amakusa.

Ben really didn't like weird dreams, at least that's how it used to be.  Usually when he woke up later, when the dream was over, the dream would have become a source of ridicule for his cousin Gwen.. at least that's how it would've been when he and Gwen were 10 and always at each other's throats. For example.. the last time he had a dream about Vilgax (last episode of season 1.) Gwen asked him if he was sure he wasn't just looking into the mirror.

However, ever since Gwen become much more mature, more mature then a lot of people he ever met, and also since Mikoto NEVER made fun of anything he considered serious or important. If it was a silly dream, she still playfully poked fun at him..but of course, Ben figured he'd poke fun too if somebody he knew had a dream about a giant marshmallow eating New York.

Anyways.. the dream had started out silly and unimportant.. Ben was sitting in class, and all his classmates were running around or dancing ballay on the desks. Mikoto was there, sitting next to him, dressed in a Gekota onigiri, while Kuroko was at Ms. Komoe's desk, aiming a sniper in between Ben's eyes. 

Ben was attempting to tell, Kuroko that the sniper wouldn't work, as Ben would just turn into Big Chill, and the sniper would phase right through him.

"A girl's gotta do.. what a girl's gotta do.." said Kuroko. "I won't let you take my Oneesama Ben Tennyson!! And if I have to shoot you to do that!! Then so be it!!"

Ben tried to ask Mikoto to stop Kuroko from doing something stupid, as it was obvious he would turn into Big Chill, and obvious that the bullet would go right through him and hit Aogami Pierce sitting behind him.. who really couldn't afford a blow to the head considering his abysmal grades. But Mikoto just smiled obliviously and said. "Ribbit!!"

Then the dream abruptly changed.. He was sitting in what appeared to be some sort of empty church on one of the wooden pews..

Sitting next to him.. was a man of average height with reddish hair, a red striped suit, and a rather ambitious and prideful gaze.

"Ahh.. Ben Tennyson.." Fiamma muttered, looking a letter in his hand.

It took Ben a minute to notice, that this man couldn't actually see him.. that he was referring to Ben as a subject.. not somebody he was talking to.

"I'm not sure Fiamma.. this seems rather extreme.."

Ben turned to see an elderly man in white robes and a tall bishop's hat walk down the church aisle to meet Fiamma. Ben recognized this man from News broadcasts as the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.

"Naming Touma Kamijou as an enemy of God and the Church would make sense." said the Pope. "But Ben Tennyson has only ever been scarcely involved in our affairs until the Croci Di Pietro incident. And I doubt he is a threat.."

"He's already been named an enemy, and SEEKER has been given orders to destroy him on sight." said Fiamma. "What you must understand sir, is that the Omnitrix is like Imagine Breaker in a way. Imagine Breaker can be wielded against both magic and science.. and so can the Omnitrix... what makes Ben Tennyson so powerful and dangerous, is the mere fact that he has so many different aliens, so many different options to fight one with.. there is almost no power that his enemies possess that the Omnitrix has not an alien to counter against it.... even the Number 1 Accelerator would stand vulnerable against the alien Tennyson refers to as Clockwork.."

"Yes.. a bomb is dangerous wherever it may be held or whatever the ideals of it's maker." said the Pope. "But to judge on danger alone would be unwise. After all Fiamma.. you are dangerous, very very dangerous, yet we do not seek to destroy you or make you an enemy because of it, sincerley because you ARE dangerous. If we make an enemy of this boy, whose to say we're not dooming ourselves...? He is considered a legend in underground alien communities Fiamma.. some might say, his power is sufficient enough to challenge the Right Seat."