Together Till the End

"AND, that is how Keithy and I got together!" Lance grinned and rejoiced in the fact everyone of their friends were surrounding them at their lunch table. Keith turned beet red,"Lance, come on." Lance grinned up at him and smirked,"You're the one showing the most PDA, you've got your arm around me." Keith grumbled but didn't move his position. Allura and Romelle cooed at them,"Awwwwwwwww." Lance nodded,"I know, right?" Pidge grumbled to themself. Hunk rose his eyebrow,"Aren't you happy for them?" Pidge scowled,"If I had known that Lance and Keith would get their smooch on in the library, I would've been there. I need more material to use against them in a few years." Hunk nodded,"Okay.." He faced the couple,"Sooo, who kissed first?" Pidge nodded eagerly and leaned over in their seat,"We need info, now." Lance shrugged,"We both did." Pidge did a fist bump in the air and let their hand out as Hunk groaned and put 20 bucks in their hand,"Worth it."

Allura smiled sweetly,"Keith you look so overjoyed!" Keith hid his smile with his hand and placing his elbow in the table,"Only Lance can make that sort of thing happen." Lance watched him and his faced grew increasingly red.

" Lance watched him and his faced grew increasingly red

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"My God, I love you." Keith felt his face heat up in the same way, and he mumbled quietly but loud enough so Lance could hear,"I love you too." Lance's shocked face morphed slowly into a loving beaming smile. Pidge grabbed their phone and snapped a few photos,"At the rate your going, in a week I'll have enough photos for your wedding."

Keith enjoyed being Lance's boyfriend for another 6 years, graduating high school and college. At every family dinner with friends and/or parties Lance would tell their love story over and over again. He would tell it after their wedding and Pidge got to show about a million photos at the ceremony. 

In their married life, it wasn't perfect. They had troubles and disagreements. But they also had joy and love and adopted two kids. And every time they said'I love you' to one another, which was more than ten times a day, they both knew no matter was hardships and challenges they faces they would be together till the end.

~Fin

Together Till the End//KLANCE SHORT STORY//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें