Not Again

In the time Keith and Lance spent together recently became not just for tutoring,like they had in the past months. Lance's grade had risen tremendously and Lance realized Keith was not that bad. Okay, he was....awesome. Recently, Lance had sorta apologized embarrassingly for his rivalry with him. He explained it was because he didn't know him personally and hated him for being so arrogant and snooty, but he found out he was really cool and nice and pretty.

Cool. 

Pretty cool.

Keith remembered his face heating up when he said that. Lance smiled, but his eyes screamed guilt. That wasn't it, and he knew it.

He didn't want to admit it.

They still had tutoring sessions for before a test and as a review and more of a study session. Lance walked towards the library, which was abandoned except for Keith. He peeked in and saw Keith, beautiful as ever, wearing a white shirt and red velvet jacket and a gold necklace with a moon. The moon. Lance had been trying desperately, going everywhere in the city looking at the wrists of strangers. It was too hard. Too hard to find his soulmate friend. Lance and took a deep breath and realized Keith was on his phone, air pods in. It was extremely quiet so he could hear him murmuring the lyrics to a song and melody. Its very noise was enticing, like a siren. Lance had to get closer without him hearing. Lance entered the library through another door and walked up behind Keith, hiding by a bookcase. Lance clutched the wood and shuddered, his body heating up and warmth spreading through him. His voice was clearer now, but still quiet. He could hear him though. Lance was in a trance, forgetting he had to actually meet up with Keith. When he finally finished the song, low and only a sweet murmur, Lance felt sick. Palms wet, heart racing, hot forehead and shaking knees.

Lance: Sorry, can't make it. Sick. :((((

After sending the text, Lance made a run to Pidge and Hunk

~To Be Continued