Ch.8- A new member

"Ara~ Ara~ Daijoubu desu ka?" Akari said looking down at Atsushi who slowly opened his eyes and looked up

"Jeez..." Kunikida muttered as Atsushi looked up to see the three of them standing infront of him while Akari was standing next to him.

"I figured he was stupid, but I didn't know how stupid." Kunikida continued crossing his arms.

"Eh?" Atsushi sat up looking at them as Akari walked and stood next to her twin brother.

"He has talent to become a suicidal maniac. Wouldn't you agree Tanizaki-kun?" Dazai asked happily as he turns to look at the orange haired male who is known as Tanizaki.

"Gomenne. Daijoubu desu ka?" Tanizaki asked him.
"Sorry. Are you alright?"

As Tanizaki asked him, he blinked a couple of times before saying "Ehh?!"

"Aw, Onii-sama!" A girl with black long hair and was wearing a school girl uniform jumped and hugged his brother. "Daijoubu desu ka?" She asked him.

"What??!" Atsushi looked at them as he sweat dropped, still not knowing what's happening.

"You were so wonderful as a villain!" She said while circling her fingers around his body.

Tanizaki Junichirou
Ability: Light snow
(Sasame Yuki)

His younger sister
Tanizaki Naomi

"I had the time of my life being tied up and threatened. Please continue where we left off, once we get home." She said while her brother was just......just...... weird and quiet.

Atsushi sweat dropped and turned and looked back the siblings and questioned "So the part-time person was in cahoots with everyone, too?"

"Brat, you shouldn't blame Dazai." Kunikida suddenly said as he closed his eyes.

He then turned and looked at him and continued "Barring that, blame yourself for finding the wrong person to choose your job!"

"Sou desu!" Akari nodded agreeing to Kunikida.
"That's right"

"Then is this the job....." Atsushi asked them quietly.

"I told you there was a test involved!" Dazai pouted while turning to look at the other direction.

"Yep! You should really listen closely Atsushi-kun." Akari said while pointing fingers at him.

"As in, an entrance exam?" He then quietly asked as another male with a deeper voice replied "Sou desu."  "That's right."

All of the girls that were hiding behind the door were now lined up as one of them said "The exam has been completed without much ado, president."

The said president replied to the girl "That's good." As he started walking into the office room.