Happy Halloween! 🎃

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

A phone was ringing on the table.

"Moshi Moshi?" Someone picked up the phone.

"Atsushi-kun!" The other line on the phone called.

"Akari-chan! Konnichiwa do you need anything?" Atsushi who was on the phone with her asked her.

"I need a suggestion on what Dazai is going to wear for Halloween! I'm struggling here!" Akari replied to him.

"Hmmmmm.....that is a struggle." Atsushi nodded agreeing to her as he placed two of his fingers on his chin thinking.

Bungou Stray Dogs wan!

•••

"Maybe.....a mummy? Since he wears alot of bandages." Atsushi suggested her.

"No. He wore that last year." Akari shook her head, wanting another suggestion.

"How about Frankenstein?" Akari suggested him.

"Hmmmm....it's nice and we can ask Kunikida-kun to be the scientist!" Atsushi said liking her suggestion.

"NO!" Akari then yelled on the phone.

"H-huh?" Atsushi questioned as he rubbed his ears because of the sudden yell.

"I heard that Kunikida-kun is going as.....some old dude who makes books this year." Akari told him.

"Hmmmm....that does sound like Kunikida-san." Atsushi said knowing Kunikida's personality.

He closed his eyes for a bit before opening it and suggested Akari "What about a Vampire?"

"NO!" She yelled at the phone again.

"Huh?" Atsushi questioned yet again while rubbing his ears.

"I heard that Akutagawa-san is going to be that! We can't have two Vampires!" Akari told him.

"Hmmm......" Atsushi closed his eyes and thought again before opening his eyes and asked "Wait! Akari-chan I never asked what are you going to be for Halloween?"

"Oh! I'm going to be a witch for Halloween! What about you?" Akari questioned him.

"I really don't know.....maybe I can be a pumpkin!" Atsushi replied to her.

"Kawaii!!!" Akari yelped on the other line.

"E-eto-" Atsushi was going to say something to her until "That's it! I got it!"

"You got what?" Atsushi questioned her.

"Dazai will be the grim reaper this year!" Akari jumped happily.

"That's nice-"

"Arigato Atsushi-kun, see you at the party. Ja." Akari quickly said and hanged up.

Atsushi who couldn't even say goodbye just stared at his phone and sigh.

He then turned his head and looked at you all readers before saying with a closed eyed smile

"Happy Halloween 🎃!"