Ch.4- One of us

3rd person pov:

Atsushi who is now a tiger ran twords Dazai and Akari before leaping up and tried to use his or it's claws to scratch them, but both of them quickly jumped away before he or it could.

Akari quickly jumped up to multiple crates and looked as Atsushi a.k.a the tiger that was trying to scratch his twin brother.

"That's impressive." Dazai said to him or it while dodging him or it.

"You could easily...."

*Clash*

*Clash*

*Clash*

"Snap a person's neck." Dazai muttered as he slid the floor using his shoes till the end of the wall.

Atsushi or well the tiger then leaped aiming for Dazai. Dazai turned to look at his twin sister and nodded.

Akari then spun her hands as black ribbon started to appear. She aimed her hands directly to Atsushi who is a tiger and black ribbons wrapped him or it up.

The tiger or well Atsushi I guess? who was wrapped up struggled trying to take the ribbons off.

He looked at Dazai who had a smirk and with one of his arms up.

"You can't kill me."

"My ability is......"

Ningen Shikkaku.
(No Longer Human.)

Dazai said as he touched Atsushi as light and many circles surrounded Atsushi again.

"My ability allows me to nullify any other ability through a simple touch." He said as lights flashes making it hard to see.

Suddenly the light stopped and Atsushi.... turned back into his regular human form.....kinda....

He fell on Dazai to which Dazai pushed him away and said "I have no taste in such man."

*Biang*

Atsushi fell lying on the floor.

.
.
.

"Oi Dazai! Akari!" Someone called out for them.

Akari jumped down from the crate she was standing in and called "Konichiwa Kunikida-kun!"

"Oh! your late, Kunikida-kun!" Dazai said to the man who was running to them.

"We captured the tiger." Dazai then told him as the three of them looked at the fallen Atsushi lying on the floor.

"What is this boy?" He asked putting both his hands on his hips.

"He has the ability to turn into a beast." Dazai replied to him.

"Jeez."

"Huh?"

"Then what was with the note?" Kunikida sighed showing them the note.

" "A tiger will appear in the warehouse in the fifteenth district. Secure the perimeter so it won't get away." " Akari read out the note that Kunikida showed.

She then looked at Dazai and cheerfully said "It's an excellent, concise note Onii-san!"

Kunikida irked and yelled "You guys left out the most important detail! Next time explain in advance. Because of you I had to bring in guys who weren't on call. Take them out for drinks later."

"Hey!" Someone said running to look at Atsushi.

"What, no casualties? How boring." A girl with dark hair cut into a bob that reaches past her chin and was wearing a white blouse said in disappointment.