Ch.5- A job

It was a new day

It was a new day. The sun was shining brightly as ever.

A guy named Atsushi slowly woke up by the ray of sun shining at him.

"Huh?"

"Where am I?"

"What happened last night?" He questioned himself as a little flashback made him remember.

He then flinched and sat up to look at his right hand.

He stared at his right hand a bit before closing it and opening it back again.

*Sigh*

He looked around to see his surroundings.

He then proceeded to look up the ceiling and sighed "It's been a long time.....since I slept under a roof."

It was a moment of silence before ringing was heard.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Atsushi flinched and quickly looked around to see what caused the sound.

"E-eh nani?!"

"Nani?!"
*"What?!"*

He looked around and finally saw where the ringing was from.

He quickly grabbed the phone and answered it, though it did take him some time because he didn't know how to use the phone.

"Moshi! Moshi!" Atsushi nervously answered.

"Good morning!" Someone or more like Dazai greeted him on the other line.

"O-oh, Dazai-san." Atsushi stuttered.

"I'm here too you know!" A girl known as Akari pouted.

"A-ah, Akari-chan Ohayo!" Atsushi greeted the girl who was on the other line with her twin brother.

"Ohayo!"  The girl happily greeted him as well.
*"Morning!"*

"All right, all right go stand over there I need to talk to Atsushi-kun!" Dazai told the Akari who responded "Hai."

"Anyways, today is another fine day! How is the dorm?" Dazai asked Atsushi.

"It great, thank you. Compared to sleeping outdoors, it's heavenly." Atsushi replied to him with gratitude.

"That's good to hear. The change of clothes at your pillow is a gift from everyone in the agency." Dazai said to Atsushi.

"Thank you so much for everything." Atsushi thanked him again.

"Also Atsushi-kun, sorry to tell you this out of the blue but......there has been an emergency." Dazai told him in his serious tone.

"An emergency?" Atsushi who was on the other line questioned him.