Ch.3- The white tiger

3rd person pov:

"You know the man eating tiger?" Kunikida questioned Atsushi.

Atsushi the slowly turned his head and yelled "It's after me. It almost killed me! If it's been around here, I have to run now!"

As Atsushi finish yelling, Kunikida dropped him and pinned him down.

"Hey brat!" He yelled at Atsushi.

"Either you pay for the food with your arm or you tell us everything." Kunikida told him.

"Now, now, Kunikida-kun!" Akari called.

"Whenever you try to ask questions, it becomes an interrogation." Akari then said to him before his brother stood up and walked to Atsushi.

He then squatted besides and asked "Atsushi-kun, what do you know about this tiger?"

Atsushi who was laid on the floor, sat up and replied "The tiger trashed my orphanage, it ravaged our fields, chicken coop and even our warehouse. No one died, sure but the orphanage was already short on budget. I was kicked out, so they had one less mouth to feed"

As he said that a flashback of his being kicked out was brought back.

"Well, that was tragic." Dazai who was sitting on the chair sighed.

Akari who stood next to him and using her parasol as a stabilizer nodded agreeing to him.

"So, boy, what's this talk about the tiger almost killing you?" Kunikida asked as he stood next to Dazai as well.

Atsushi lowered his head and replied "The man-eater always shows up wherever I go."

"Just awhile ago, when I was walking around Tsurumi.......

"AHHHH! ITS A TIGERRR!"

I'd seen in out in the corner of my eyes many times, starting two weeks before I was chased out of the orphanage....."

"I'm sure it has come all the way here to search me." Atsushi said in a serious tone.

Dazai who became serious then asked him "When was the last time you saw the tiger?"

Atsushi then looked up at him and answered "I think I saw it around Tsurumi, about four dayss ago."

"It's true the antics have been focused here for the past two weeks." Kunikida who was looking at his book said once Atsushi finished.

"In addition, it was spotted in Tsurumi four days ago." Kunikida said as he turned to look at Atsushi.