Ch.2- Teahouse Chat

3rd person pov:

All of them were at a small restaurant nearby

"You are unbelievable." Someone said.

"Who goes "that's a nice river" and jumps in it in the middle of a job?!" That person kept yapping.

*Munch*

*Munch*

*Munch*

"Thanks to you look how off schedule we are now?!" The guy with green-ish hair said.

Dazai who sat next to him ignored his yapping and said "You sure love your schedule, Kunikida-kun."

"Tch."

"This isn't a schedule." Kunikida said as he slammed his book.

"This is my ideal."

"My guide in life!" He pointed at the book of his.

"And no where in this book is it written that my work partner is a suicidal maniac!" He yelled.

"Ano, I'm also your partner...." A girl who was sitting next to Atsushi said as she raise her hand a bit.

Atsushi then mumble some words while his food was in his mouth.

"Shut up!" Kunikida yelled as he sat down.

He then continued "Nowhere on my projected expanses page will you find written that I will buy a million bowls of tea on rice for a snot nosed brat!"

Atsushi then mumbled out some words again.

Before Akari who was next to Atsushi could ask anything, Kunikida replied to him "Like I said, it's a job!"

Atsushi then kept on mumbling words while Akari and Dazai just sat there and watched.

Dazai then finally spoke out "How are you two even communicating?"

Akari nodded. "Mhm."

The two of them the look at the other two of them before looking at each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.

*Ka-Ching!*

"Ahhh...I'm so full....I don't want to see another bowl of this for atleast ten yearssss." Atsushi said in satisfaction.

Kunikida then had a huge irk and mumbled "You! How dare you be so shameless after eating on my dime?"

"And you! Dazai! Why can't you just use her money! She's rich after all!"