15

I walked in mine and Jax's house after spending the whole day out running errands and being with Atara & Abel before I dropped them off at Gems who called me and basically ordered me to do so that I can make more grandbabies for her.

I heard talking so I didn't do my usual greeting just shut the door quietly and put my things down and hung up the keys before walking into the living room seeing Jax awful close to his ex the shitty doctor who is pushing for a beating.

I say nothing and walk quietly around the couch and sit down before them. they didn't notice cause they were really close. 

Once they took notice of me being there they jumped apart.

"Oh no don't mind me continuing what you were doing. I'm just his wife and baby momma not a piece of shit high school ex who tucked my tail and ran like a chicken shit" I say

Tara looked down ashamed.

"Did I miss the note or memo from you Jackson of today being the day we get all cozy and lovely dovey with our exes cause Hell I have one ex I'd do all that with no issue," I say

"I wasn't .."

I held up my hand stopping him.

"Dont insult my intelligence I know what Iseen and hope fucking close you were with her." I say

 he sighs.

"do tell me though with no bullshit lies or horshit. you filing divorce to be with this trash?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes.

"What? No fuck no" he says shooting up out off the couch.

"Then what the fuck are you doing rubbing her legs close to her pussy and being very close as if you were to kiss?" I asked

"I wasn't about to fuck her Aria" he says

"he was only comforting me" Tara says standing up.

Since I don't like people standing up over me I stood up and glared at her.

"you must think I was born yesterday to fall for that shit?" I say

"I was she's been stalked and had nowhere to go," Jax says

"You know your fucking lying Jackson. there's fucking cops here in charming to handle that shit not you a MARRIED MAN." I say looking at him

"I don't want the cops involved." Tara says

"No you just wanna try to weasel your pathetic little ass into Jackson's pants hoping he'll fucking leave me and our  kids and go where ever you want him to go." I replied looking back at her.

"I swear its not like that." she says

I had to fucking laugh at this shit I mean they must think I'm fucking stupid.

"Well since you two wanna be all over each other get the fuck out of my house." I tell them

"This is my house too" Jax says

"I'll handle your fuckign ass later Jackson" I say pointing at him.

Tara just stood there.

"Get the fuck out of my house and never fucking come back or I'll have you arrested for trespassing and stalking, not to mention a whole bunch of other shit" I tell her

 she looked scared and took off out of the house shutting the door and peeling out of the driveway.

I looked at Jackson and I was fucking pissed.

"you must fucking think so fucking little of me to fucking bring that fucking piece of shit into our house and "comfort" her know that I fucking hate the whinny ass fucker after everything she not only did to you in your passed but when we were with Abel in the hospital."

I was about to blow my fuse on this fucker.

"I'm sorry" he says

"Always are arent, you Jackson? whenever I catch your ass fucking up or pulling shit similar to this or as I had in the hospital as our baby laid in the incubator struggling you were off playing with the fucking doctor not giving a fuck. only to say sorry as if it fixes all your fucking bullshit."

"thats not fair you pulling that up. I did apologize and made up for that" he says

"Only to fucking fall back into shit with her."

He says nothing.

" I mean did it not fucking hit your fucking ass hard enough that she's a piece of shit who's only out for herself and not caring who she fucks over or ruins to get what she wants or needs to be done?"

He kept quiet.

"I love you Jackson you know I do. I've done so much to show just how much I do. but I wont fucking verse your past I wont let you shit on me or play me for a fool anymore."

He tears up.

"you wanna play me for a fool and try to tell me lies as if I'm stupid and an fucking idoit when it comes to the shit you've done with her since she's come back to charming. well that shit ends today. I've had it will all your fucking shit with her." 

"Meaning what?" he  asked as he started crying.

"Meaning its over between us. I will file for divorce and I will file for custody for Atara and ABle. so you can have your highschool runaway who turned into a piece of shit doctor. and you can both be up each others asses so high that no one can tell where either of you starts or end."

"No please" he pleaded dropping to his knees.

I shook my head and walked off ignoring his cries and pleads.