9

I was in my home office working as I had my hubbies son's hat on backward as he wears it sometimes.

See in my line of work what I do I can do from home or in a police department if I wanted to.

With me being pregnant five months to be exact I've opted to only work from home so I know that I won't be run into by a cop, deputy or a criminal, or civilian in general. I know that I won't risk being shot at in a police station or caught in a crossfire while working from home.

Yes, there are dangers that can happen while I'm home like some enemy of mine or my hubby could come and try to kidnap me or cause me and my babies harm. 

But with how well protected with weapons within reach I have no worries. Not to mention the security system that my hubby and I have is the greatest one ever made and the only one ever made.

While working from home I've gone over plenty of evidence, paperwork, and other detailed things that are confidential and I've sent in my reports and other information that my boss required.

I've handled shopping cops that think they are above the law or follow their own rules. I've handled the cops that had no business messing around the Son's club or the T-M lot wanting to stir trouble. I've handled crooked cops, not Unser but the bad crooked cops which were very risky and Jax about lost his shit on me when he found out about it.

I've been handling so many things that would leave whoever took over my job while I was on maternity leave less work to do.

I have sent plenty of files over to the Charming station that pertained to local law breaking and other matters that have taken place in Charming that was my job to handle or view the report.