Reaper and Fresh

Fresh looked around the room with growing anticipation and unease. This looked like Geno's house. It was dark outside... Were they actually home? Finally?

   "Are we... Back?" Reaper murmured lightly looking around. "This looks just like home..." He whispered.

   "We might be. Matthew said he was bringing us home." Fresh felt slightly numb. "Do you think that hes okay? I mean... Are you okay?"

   Reaper turned to face his brother-in-law. "Yeah... I'm okay. And I think he'll be fine."

   "Should we-"

   "Whos there!?" A call came from the back door.

   Both men jumped and turned to the voice. "Geno!"

   There was a soft gasp in the dark before frantic footsteps made their way through the house and arms were thrown around Reaper. "You're home!!!"

   Reaper was stunned for a moment before a bright grin broke across his face and he wrapped his arms around Geno. "Oh stars! Geno I missed you and your beautiful face so much. Its been so long. I can't believe we're home!"

   Geno pulled back with tears gathering in his sockets. "Where have you been? Both of you! We've all- You've been gone so long and I hadn't just lost my baby brother but my husband too! I was so worried! We all were!!!"

   Fresh felt a sharp spike of guilt hit him in the soul. "I'm sorry G..."

   "We've been in another universe. Like this one but in the past. We tried to get home but we couldn't! Matthew brought us home today." Reaper explained squeezing Geno lightly. "Stars I missed you."

   Geno nodded and buried his face in Reapers shoulder. "You were gone so long."

   Fresh could see the way Reapers eyes lit up with pain. "I know. I know. I was always trying to get back." 

   Geno sniffled and then jerked back. "Everyone else! I- They-"

   "We can go tell them."

   "No they're- They're here!"

   Fresh turned. "What?! Where?"

   "Geno? What was the nois-" The lights flicked on and a figure froze in the doorway. Error... "Holy shit-"

   "Error!"

   "You're back! Holy shit.." error grinned. That was the brightest grin Fresh had seen from Error like... ever. 

   Geno chuckled watching his brothers hug. He wiped a few tears away. "Well the nights still young. We should get back to the party!" 

   Reaper nuzzled Geno lightly. "That sounds like a good idea..."

   Fresh had to agree.