Until Then

After his past family gave him a ride home he contemplated what to do. Okay he's in the past and now he goes by Jessie Star (A combination of his sons name and his own nickname.) How is he getting home? 

   He's been through similar situations before. The meeting rooms and the one time he and Error went to the past. There must be a time limit of some sort. So he quelled the anxiety rising in his soul and rented a hotel room for until then. 

   . . . If there was a time limit it was really long. 

   It had been three weeks and he was still here! The hotel he was staying in allowed him to stay as long as he payed and kept clean so that wasn't a problem. He also shared a bank account with Club, who was rich, so money wasn't an issue. But he was still stuck here. He was starting to wonder if he would ever go home. If he would ever see his husbands. If he would see his kids... He missed his home so much...

   He occasionally saw his past family around town. They seemed... normal. He was a bit jealous knowing that's what he could have had if Andrew hadn't interfered. 

   'Jessie' was getting sick of hotel food. That's what ended him at the grocery store. 

   He was mostly buying stuff that was easy to make. Microwavable's, sandwich fixings, cereal. Things he could keep in the hotel mini fridge. He sighed keeping his eyes down as he walked. He was also thinking of possible ways to return home... To figure out a way home he'd have to figure out how he got here first...

   He didn't notice the person in front of him until he ran right into them! 

   He staggered back a moment. "Stars I'm sorry. I wasn't paying- Reaper?"

   The other man looked up and paused. "Fresh?"

   'Jessie' stood still for a moment before the realization hit him. "Oh stars its you! How did you- When did you?"

   "I've been here a couple weeks! I thought I was the only one!" Reaper grinned brightly. "Do you know how we got here?"

   'Jessie' shook his head. "I have no clue. Where have you been staying?"

   Reaper frowned. "Up on the hill."

   "Your old house..?"

   Reaper nodded. Just then a boy came up and and grabbed Reaper's legs. "I found it!" Reaper smiled. "Thanks Reaper. This is-"

   "Mr. Jessie!"

   'Jessie' turned at the voice. It was CQ and the boys. Geno was the one that had called. "Hello CQ. Boys." He glanced at Reaper for a moment. 

   Reaper made a face but stayed quiet. He knew timeline wise this wasn't supposed to happen...

   "It's good ta see you again big bro." Little Fresh chimed in.  

   "You too. This is-"

   "I'm Alistor," 'Alistor' jumped in fast. 

   "Nice to meet you Mr. Alistor!" Geno grinned. 

   "Al when are we going..." Little Reaper murmured. 

   CQ looked over the trio in front of her and smiled knowingly. "Sorry to bug you guys! Geno wanted to say hi. We'll be going now!"

   Jessie watched them leave in bewildered silence. "What was that..?"

   Alistor shrugged and then paused. "You don't think she thought we were..."

   Jessie processed the words and then shuddered. "Ew no."

   Alistor nodded and shuddered as well. He changed the topic fast. "So... where have you been staying "Jessie"?" He snickered. 

   Jessie huffed. "I was in a panic... And i've just been staying at a hotel."

   Alistor clicked his tongue. "That won't do. You can stay with Reaper and me."

   Jessie contemplated it. "I suppose..."

   Both men were relieved to realize they weren't alone...