48 - Ambulance

Jm-sama. Here is the art. If you don't see it then... Idk what to do...
Everyone else!
Please enjoy the chapter!

Everyone else!Please enjoy the chapter!

  I looked out the window of my house.

  'Luke should've been back by now...' I saw a faint figure of a car go into athy's house.

  'That should be Luke!' I thought.

  I saw him walk around the car and carry someone out.

  'Is that Athy...? But that isn't her hair colour... It looks so much like her though...' I kept glancing outside the window as Kiran was beside me reading his book.

  I saw how the door opened and this man with blond hair came out.

  'His face hasn't changed.' I placed down my cup that was half full of tea.

  I saw how he used his fist to punch the door and how the girl immediately got on her feet.

  Even though I wasnt there myself...

  I could sense my son's anger...

  'I should go check on whats going on...'

  "Kir, im going to go outside okay?" I said.

  "Ma, take the coat. It's cold outside." Kiran told me as I saw a grey fur coat being thown at me.

  "Thank you kir, but don't throw! It's rude." I lectured as I left the house.

  As I walked up to Athy's house I heard a loud thud.

  I looked up and saw my son standing outside with the door slammed to his face.

  'Whats going on..?'

  "Luke? Why are you walking around Athy's house?" I said.

  I saw how he turned around.

  He looked both worried and mad.

  "Is there a way we can get into the house?" He asked me.

  "Luke, first. Calm down before you end up being stupid." I told him as he looked up and sighed.

  "I think athanasia needs help..." Luke said.

  "Why would she need help?" I asked.

  I knew that he had his father's temper.

  And when left unchecked it can be bad.

  So I try to get reason and logic into his head before his emotions does.

  "I- I don't know how to explain... I think her father is abusing her. Because the way she jumped when he called and how when I told her that I might get scolded she had this reaction that wasn't normal..." Luke explained to the best of his ability considering he was half panicking as he tried to sort out what he was thinking.