20 - Lucas home

"Brother, your back! And... Miss Robber?" Lucas opened the door which had Kiran standing right infront if it.

  '"Stop calling me Miss Robber."' my second voice said.

  "Stop calling me Miss Robber." I snapped at Kiran who grinned.

  "No." Kiran stuck out his tongue and ran away.

  "Kir! Do not. I repeat DO NOT go disturb mum! Last time you did that she almost spilled boiling hot water on you!" Lucas yelled which earned a "Yes brother" from Kiran.

  "Luke. Your home, is Miss Athanasia there too?" Someone yelled.

  When we enter the door the first thing we see is the dinning room on my left and living room on my right in open concept.

  There was a wall which behind I assume is where the kitchen is some that is where Kiran ran and also where that voice yelled.

  'Luke?' I questioned his nickname in my head.

  "Yes. She's right beside me." Lucas yelled back.

  'This is kinda awkward... I've never been to another person's house before...' I said that I'd visit later out of instinct, didn't really think through what I said...

  "Come on. Stop standing there like a Statue." Lucas said.

  I bend down and took off my shoes and neatly placed them in the ground next to each other.

  Lucas just tossed his shoe off his feet.

  In Lucas house there seems to be a neat line of shoes...

  Well I say neat but in reality it was quite messy.

  The shoes weren't place side by side some just look tossed everywhere.

  Out of pure instinct of keeping Amaranth shoe I reach for Lucas shoe wanting to place them properly.

  "Brother, place your shoe properly! Look at poor miss robber keeping your shoes for you!" Kir scoffed at Lucas said making me freeze.

  I felt like all the spot light was on me.

  'Shit...'

  I still had Lucas shoe in my hand and I was looking at the ground.

  'What should I do!!!' I panicked for a moment.

  'Place all the shoes correctly, and say "Sorry I'm used to keeping my house clean..."' My second voice turned on.

  I silently went back to placing the shoes properly then I stood up straight and looked awkwardly at Lucas and Aurora who just popped her head out of the kitchen to see what was going on.

  "Sorry I'm used to keeping my house clean..." I said awkwardly as I scratched my neck.

  "Thank you dear, but you really don't have to help keep my sons shoes" Aurora said as she looked at me like I was an alien.

  'Keep your posture.' my second voice reminded.

  "You've never been to another person's house before?" Lucas asked me as he sat on one of the 6 seats that surround their square shaped table.

  "No... Is it that obvious..." I said sighing knowing I failed a first impression.

  "Yes. Plus what you said implied that our house is messy." Lucas said.

  'I did!?' I felt my eyes widdened as I had an internal panic session.

  "Don't worry, my mum won't mind too much. She may scold me after but that's all." Lucas said.