Chapter 28

Lena lets out a breathy moan at the boldness of the blonde hovering above her. She had been so distracted by making sure to love every part of Kara, she hadn't realized exactly how wet she was until Kara slid a leg firmly between her thighs. Lena gasps, widening her legs, tendons on her neck flexing. Kara takes the opportunity to lick into her open mouth before nibbling on her ear.
Kara whispers huskily into her ear, "I'm already loving your sounds. I want to hear more."

Kara licks the cuff of her ear before moving to open mouth kisses along that pale neck. She runs her tongue over every freckle and grazes her teeth against that perfect skin. She trains her ears to listen to every gasp, breath, and moan that spills out of those puffy lips. When she moves to nipping and licking the tops of her breasts, she hears a breathy whine that the woman tries, and fails, to suppress. Kara smirks to herself. She spends so much time licking, kissing, teasing, biting those nipples. She wishes she could say that she stays there for so long for Lena's pleasure, but that would be a lie. The blonde is obsessed with those big, bouncy, and plentiful tits. Kara's hands are big, and they can't fully hold one. She kneads, massages, and gropes as her mouth is busy tasting every inch of the other.

"Kara. Kara, darling, please. Please."

The blonde's ears tingle. She thinks that the sound of Lena begging is going to be her favorite noise, especially when she does it with that whiney moan. She places just one more kiss to each nipple before venturing down her smooth stomach. She moves her hands to squeeze Lena's hips and thighs. She moans when she feels Lena's hands tug on her hair.

"Patience, Lee."

Lena lets out a whimper as she tries to force Kara's head where she wants it. Kara chuckles to herself and actually changes her direction. She crawls up Lena's body, against the pressure from Lena's hands, pulling out more whines and whimpers. When she gets back up to Lena's face, she places a delicate kiss on her bottom lip. With a devilish smirk on her face, she pauses before sinking back down, planting little kisses on her way. She enjoys the hitch in Lena's breath and the pace of her chest moving up and down. Kara wants to drag this out for as long as possible.

The blonde kisses the hips bones on Lena before she runs a finger under the band on Lena's shorts. She playfully bites at it while staring deep into those green eyes. She snaps it by letting it slip past her teeth. Lena let out a moan at the slight pain. She can't deny that Kara looks incredibly sexy and confident. Lena bites her own lip as she watches Kara slowly pull down her shorts and underwear. She moans out as Kara scrapes her fingernails down her thighs as she drags the fabric down.

Kara practically drools when she finishes unwrapping her girlfriend. She has to remind herself to slow down and not rush Lena's pleasure for her own greed. Kara raises Lena's leg by her ankle and kisses it. She kisses her way up that smooth calf, pale knee, and soft inner thigh. The ravenette let out a filthy groan when Kara repeated the action to her other leg. She writhes on the bed, wanting more from her girlfriend. She bites her lip harder to stop herself from begging again.
Kara kisses and licks those inner thighs as she settles on the bed between those pale legs. She can hear those little whimpers escaping, against the CEO's will. Kara licks up the crease of her thigh meeting her labia before repeating the movement on the other side. She's so careful not to touch any place too close to where Lena really wants her. She wants to try to break her into begging again, but Lena is being particularly stubborn. The blonde has the idea to try to edge her, make her beg for release.

Lena gasps with her jaw trembling when she feels that strong, warm tongue lap what that felt like everywhere at once. The warm pressure hit every nerve in the most pleasurable way. A loud moan rips through her throat when she feels her flick her clit. She is squirming all over the bed with her hands buried in blonde tresses. She knows that Kara is building her up to a beautiful and intense crescendo, but she freezes when she feels Kara's fingers tease and slip inside of her. Suddenly, she can smell Edge all over. Her fingers tighten into fists.