Episode 16: Rescuing Angel

When Dr. Hamsterviel finds out that the Leroy clone has been captured by Gantu, he gets frustrated and angry. "This is not possible, it's not possible for Leroy to be captured" Dr. Hamsterviel said frustrated and alienated. "I must think a better plan". Dr. Hamsterviel finds a plan about how to capture some experiments with his Leroy clones. Dr. Hamsterviel orders to another Leroy clone to go out of their spaceship in order to find some experiments at Lilo's area. Leroy agrees and he approaches to the exit door of their spaceship. Dr. Hamsterviel gives to Leroy a big bag so he can capture some experiments that he can find and puts them inside in the bag so they can not escape. "Remember, if you will fail again like the first Leroy clone, I'll come there for much revenge" Dr. Hamsterviel advised Leroy. "Yes master" Leroy said. "Alright, now go" Dr. Hamsterviel said.

As the afternoon is slowly approaching,
Nani serves glasses of water to Prickly, Mrs. Finster and Mrs Grotkey with David. "Thank you Nani" Grotkey said. "Cheers" Prickly responded as he showed his glass with water with his hand. "You're all welcome" Nani said. Nani, David, Prickly, Finster and Grotkey are all sitting on the seats of the table of the kitchen and they all start talking with each other. Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob, the recess gang and the other experiments are having fun in the living room. "So, did you came here for holiday?" Nani asked Mrs. Grotkey. "Yes, after when TJ and his friends with Mrs. Finster came here a while ago here, we decided to come again along with me, Mr. Prickly and Randall" Mrs. Grotkey answered. Jumba appears with Dupe. "In addition, you can meet all of these cute experiments that I've made in the past" Jumba advised Mrs. Grotkey. Jumba then responded, "By the way, my name is Jumba, nice to meet you". "Nice to meet you too, I'm Grotkey". Dupe gives a pure smile at Grotkey. "Aww, that experiment is very cute" Grotkey said while she saw Dupe on Jumba's legs. "This is the experiment 344, he has the ability to clone anything" Jumba said analytically. Dupe makes a cute voice. Grotkey caress with her hand Dupe's cheek.

Suddenly, the exit door sounds to be gently knocked by someone. Lilo opens the door to see who's here and he sees his friend, Keoni, with his father, Mr. Jameson. "Oh, hi Keoni" Lilo said. "Hey, Lilo, glad to see you" Keoni said happy. "Glad to see you too" Lilo responded. Lilo welcomes Kenoi and his father in her house, as the others are in a very welcoming mood. "Looks like, you have a great family" Mr. Jameson responded as he saw Stitch, Angel, the recess gang and some experiments. TJ and his friends are playing with Lax, the experiment (285). Belle appears under Mr. Jameson on his legs, she looks at him with her pure smiley face. Belle's smile lit up. Mr. Jameson sees Belle. When he saw Belle, he thought about how cute she is, he can't remember any other animal he had seen and said that it's so cue. On the contrary, Belle is for him the cutest creature he ever saw so far. "Hey there, little girl" Mr. Jameson said to Belle as he kneed and caress her onher head. "You guessed well that Belle is a girl" Lilo responded to Jamieson. "Her name is Belle?" Jameson asked. "Yes". Nani appears. "Hi, Nani" Keoni said. "Hi, Keoni" Nani said. "Do you want a glass of water?". "No, thanks, I got a bottle of mine" Keoni responded. Lilo, Keoni and Mr. Jamieson are go to the living room with the others to sit and to have their time fun.

On a nice evening, in the Kokaua Town,
a very kind girl, named Victoria, with her experiment pet, Snooty (277), are on a peaceful walk on the sidewalks of the Kokaua Town. They both see the sunset. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Victoria said to Snooty. "Sunset is something that inside to me, it has an inspirational feeling". Snooty hugs Victoria because of how much he loved Victoria's quote. "I love you too, Snooty" Victoria said as she hugged Snooty. "You're all the words of real family". Victoria has now in her mind, her friend Lilo. Victoria thinks that it might be a good idea to visit Lilo and Stitch to her house. "Hey, would you like to visit Lilo?" Victoria asked Snooty. Snooty moved his head up and down. "Alright, do you wanna go now together?" Victoria asked Snooty. Snooty moved again his head up and down. Victoria and Snooty are go on the path where is Lilo's house so Victoria and Snooty can have some good time with Lilo, Stitch and with the others. They both can't wait to see Lilo again. Victoria is one of Lilo's only human friends, along with Keoni. Snooty (which is one of Jumba's experiments) it had became and Victoria's beloved pet. As Victoria and Snooty are now outside of Lilo's house, they both climbing on the stairs of the outside door and Victoria gently knocks the door. Jacob decides to open the door with Angel to see who it is. When he opens the door, he with Angel are see Victoria with Snooty. "Oh, hi there, who are you?" Jacob asked Victoria. "My name is Victoria, and this is Snooty" Victoria answerer. "Who are you?" She then asked. "I'm Jacob, I'm a freshmen on this island, and this is Angel one of the cutest experiments I've ever seen" Jacob answered. Angel closes her one eye to Victoria. "Yeah, you're so cute" Victoria said to Angel. "Wanna come inside?" Jacob asked. "That's why I'm here" Victoria responded. Jacob and Angel are welcoming Victoria and Snooty in their house.