Episode 4: Moment, Heart, Together

After Lilo and the others were to the beach, they now on Lilo's house‌ to rest and have a good time. Lilo tells to Jacob that the other experiments are all over the place and they can go back here, Jacob hopes that nothing bad will happen to the other experiments. Lilo feels happy that she's not alone anymore and that she has a lot of friends which are the experiments and Jacob, also wishes that her parents were here.

Yaarp goes to the kitchen to make two sandwiches for him and Belle. He makes it, he gives the one to Belle, Belle likes it and caress Yaarp's cheek. Yaarp sits through the table, before he eats it, Lilo asks him if Reuben saw him. Yaarp reassures her that Reuben didn't saw him making his Samdwich. At the point when he makes a bite, Reuben stands next to him with a sly face because Reuben loves eating sandwiches. Yaarp feels a bit nervous and doesn't move. Jacob and Lilo see Reuben wanting Yaarp's sandwich with his sly face, Jacob asks Lilo why Reuben do this and Lilo answers that Reuben loves eating sandwiches. Jacob approaches and distracts Reuben. Jacob tells Reuben that he's making Yaarp scared of that he does, Reuben answers that he's hungry and he wants a sandwich, Jacob advises Reuben not to stand with a sly face to some body who has a sandwich because to some it may be strange.

Reuben agrees and goes to the kitchen. He searches any snack on the cupboard, he finds toast and eats it in a crazy, funny way. "Oh, this is delicious" Reuben says. Bonnie sees Reuben and giggles, "He's funny" Bonnie says. Lilo finds it funny too but she finds it and kinda weird. Jacob approaches Reuben and tells him that if he sit well, Jacob will make for Reuben a sandwich. Reuben agrees and waits for Jacob to give him a sandwich. Jacob gives him and Reuben thanks Jacob.

Carmen appears. Jacob sees Carmen entering inside the house from the door, "Wow, and this experiment looks beautiful" Jacob thinks. Lilo tells to Jacob that this experiment is Carmen with maracas in her four hands and that she has the ability to make others dance. Carmen friendly approaches Lilo and Jacob. Lilo tells to Carmen that this is her new friend Jacob. Jacob and Carmen are meeting and hugging together. Jacob tells to Carmen that she's part of our ohana forever.

The other experiments see Jacob hug with Carmen and they thinking that Jacob might be the most benevolent and kindest human they ever met, even topping Lilo without misunderstanding. Jacob also might have a light-hearted personality which makes him an optimistic kid.

Angel appears wearing Hawaiian with a plant skin and beautiful flowers on her neck around. Angel approaches Stitch and flirts at him. Stitch sees her and blushes with shyness and his cheeks are turning red. "Taka Boojiboo, (giggles)" Angel says. "Wow, it suits you well" Lilo says. Jacob takes a photo to Stitch and Angel. "Angel, you're gorgeous" Jacob says. Jacob hugs Angel and Stitch.

Lilo, Stitch, Angel And Jacob are starting dancing together

Lilo, Stitch, Angel And Jacob are starting dancing together. Jacob does the twist dance which is a dance that founded in the 50s. Everyone gets impressed by Jacob, Bonnie, Clyde, Yaarp and Belle are joining. They all dancing and they all enjoy it together. Lilo feels happier than ever and wishes that her parents were here.

After that at night, Lilo and the others are having sleepover together to the bedroom. Lilo shows to Jacob her teddy named "Scrump", Jacob really liked Lilo's teddy. Lilo explains to Jacob that she made it,

despite it's looking it doesn't mean it's not a cool teddy

despite it's looking it doesn't mean it's not a cool teddy. Angel likes Scrump too.

Lilo also tells to Jacob that a girl named Mertle doesn't like Lilo's teddy but also in general Lilo. Jacob gets surprised with calm and asks Lilo why that girl hates her. Lilo answers that she doesn't why but although Metler were with Lilo in some adventures, she still dislike Lilo, not for mention that one evening Metler called Lilo a freak. Jacob thinks that Metler might be a person who doesn't know about morality and sympathy to every person we know that God has taught. Jacob promises to Lilo that if Metler offend her, he will bore her. Lilo advises to Jacob that is better not to get involved with her.

Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob are spread together. Jacob touches Angel's fur, "Wow, you're so tender" Jacob says. Everyone is sleeping.

Later, in the space near the earth, Grand Councilwoman and the others with their spaceship are trying to track down Dr. Hamstervile to see where he goes. They all have a bad feeling about this. They track Dr. Hamstervile with his Leroy clones, Dr. Hamstervile and the Leroy clones go down to Earth for revenge to capture once again all the experiments.

Grand Councilwoman and the others are secretly following Dr. Hamstervile to the Earth to warn Lilo and Stitch about what's come.