Episode 10: Friendship between human being and alien experiments

Dr. Hamsterviel and his Leroy clones will continue to their destination for Earth and to complete their evil plan to destroy all of Jumba's experiments. It the first time that in the galactic federation, one enemy will not give up to dominate the galaxy. Because it was as if all this wasn't enough, with his big Leroy army, he'll complete his evil plan. Leroy is considered as the most powerful experiment along with 627 and Slushy (523), and for that it will be much easy for Dr. Hamsterviel to complete his plan. Although the last time when Dr. Hamsterviel tried with his 50,000 Leroy clones to destroy all the experiments in the aloha stadium, Lilo, Stitch and the others played the Aloha Oe song like a concert and as a result, all of the 50,000 Leroy clones were thankfully shut down and disappeared back to prison with Dr. Hamsterviel. But now, Dr. Hamsterviel gave to all of his 100,000 Leroys a medicine which makes them avoid the weakness of Aloha Oe song to be defeated like the last time.
Now, Dr. Hamsterviel with his Leroy clones are coming straight to Earth through their big spaceship.

Back on Earth, in the morning,

The flowers from the small garden flower outside of Lilo's house are shining with their beauty like no other on Hawaii and Kauai. Hawaiian flowers. Angel gently toutches one of the Hawaiian flowers and gently smells the perfume of the flower. Stitch approaches her, he grabs the flower which Angel smelled and he puts it up from Angel's right ear. Angel kindly smiles at Stitch, she then gently touches Stitch's face and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Boojiboo" Stitch says while he caress Angel's cheeks. Stitch takes the watering can and waters the remaining flowers. Stitch cuddles Angel by how cute she is. "You're just so cute that I can not resist by hugging you, boojiboo" Stitch says. "I know, I do not mind, because you're so cute too" Angel responded and cuddled Stitch. Angel shows to Stitch that even when Stitch makes some mistakes, it doesn't mean that he's not kind.

Jacob appears. "Hey cuties" Jacob says with a great mood. "I watered the flowers" Stitch says. "When those flowers were planted?" Jacob asks while he sees the flowers from the small flower garden. "A half year ago, after the defeat of Dr. Hamsterviel" Stitch answers while he puts his left hand on his waist. "Hmm, alright. But remember, Dr. Hamsterviel is now coming for revenge" Jacob responds with a not so serious style. Jacob looks up to the blue sky and imagines that Dr. Hamsterviel arrives and he makes sounds like echoes. "Hey, nomo peniflon, nomo, nomo, comi da he, no pogtare!" Jacob yells. Stitch and Angel are chuckling from Jacob's funny echoe voice sounds. At the point where Jacob shouted at the sky, he pretended to yell at Dr. Hamsterviel by making fun of him. "You got a lot of humor" Angel says to Jacob. "And you got full of charm like Stitch" Jacob responded. "You too" Stitch says.

Jumba appears with his laser gun. "Haha, let me introduce you my laser gun" Jumba says in a playful way. "Whoo, what's that?" Stitch asks. "It's my laser gun that I fixed it when I'll able to fight against the Leroy clones" Jumba playfully answers. "Ok, just be careful with that" Stitch responded. Jumba shows to Stitch, Angel and Jacob of how he uses his laser gun. Jumba aims his laser gun to the sky and shoots by pulling the trigger. Blue and pink lasers at the same time are thrown to the sky up like a rifle. Jumba's laser gun size is medium, with blue and pink color and like a riffle. "Looks like, the colors from your gun and the lasers are by Stitch and Angel, huh?" Jacob responded. "Yeah, I painted with Stitch and Angel's color" Jumba answers. "You are a cool guy" Jacob says to Jumba. "You too, Jacob" Jumba answered while he go back inside to the house.

Belle appears by jumping out of the flower garden. Belle stand in front of Jacob. "Oh, hi there" Jacob says. Jacob gets reminded about Belle's name. Belle looks at Jacob with her cute eyes gracefully. "Wow, you're so, you're so cute" Jacob says while he caress Belle's cheeks with his hands. Belle happily screams. Jacob finds Belle's scream cool. "So, you were in the flower garden" Jacob responded. Belle gives to Jacob a small Hawaiian flower as a gift. "Thanks" Jacob said while he hugged Belle. Belle gently licks Jacob's cheek and she then goes back inside to the house.