Episode 2: the haunted hotel

The next day,

Nani walks in the sidewalks. While she's walking she meets an old man named Jason. Jason is known as the man who works on his hotel which is near by Lilo's house. "Hi Jason, How you're doing?" Nani asks. "I'm good, thanks" Jason answers. Nani asks Jason about how is his hotel well. Jason tells that since he born on his hotel he works there. His grandfather started the hotel and it's been here for 104 years. Nani gets wowed about how many years this small hotel was been here. Jason tells that they've renewed it and is now much modern than before. Nina asks Jason about if some tourists are coming there. Jason answers he stopped working on his hotel because taxes were sent to him and now he receives pensions to pay them.

Nani finds an idea about how to get in Jason's hotel some. Nani tells Jason that in his hotel for tourists will be the aliens experiments which Jumba had created. Jason answers that it's a really good idea. Nani tells that the hotel will handle her sister Lilo with Stitch, Angel and Jacob for the experiments and she, Jumba and Pleakley will helping them.
Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob are appearing while they singing a funny song. Afterward, Jacob lifts Stitch and caress his cheeks.
"Hi, how you're doing?" Nani asks. Jaco answers that he with Lilo, Stitch and Angel are having fun all the time.

Nani tells that there's an old Hotel near to their house which belongs to Jason. She tells to Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob that they will work the hotel to come almost all the experiments that Jumba had created. Lilo wants to do this. Stitch, Angel and Jacob wants too. Jason warns that there's a secret which this hotel has. Lilo wonders what the hotel's secret is. Jason tells that this hotel is haunted. Angel shudders a little. Jacob asks if the haunted are really exist. Jason answers that his grandfather's spirit never left the hotel and if he will be away from the hotel the ghost will go outside and shout every night until Jason returns. Jason reassures them not to worry because it's not yet true if it's actually real. Jason gives to Nani the hotel keys. Everyone follows Jason to the hotel.

Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob and Nani with Jason arrive to the hotel. Nani is wowed about the beautiful shape that the building has. "Such a store has never been done before" Jacob says. Nani opens the door, inside of the building there's a a large carpet on the floor that is all the way down, an elevator, stairs, three floors and a lot of doors which are the rooms on each floors with numbers on the doors. Jason have to go to his house, he wishes to Lilo and the others to have a nice time and watch out about the reputation of the hotel. Jason leaves.

Nani tells Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob to handle the hotel, Nani have to go back to their house to bring some experiments to come and sleep to this hotel. Nani leaves.

Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob are entering inside the hotel, Lilo impressed by the beautiful windows that the hotel has which they're triangle. "How could a ghost could live in that beautiful building" Lilo says. Jacob immediately shouts that there's the ghost in front of her, Lilo is thrown out of her terror and runs fast outside. Stitch and Angel are surprised by their fear and run with Lilo outside. Jacob laughs and tells them that he just pranked them. Lilo doesn't finds it funny because she got really scared. Stitch doesn't finds it funny too but Angel finds it funny and laughs. Lilo advises Jacob that the experiments will come soon and they must prepare and fix a little the beds. Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob are enter again in the hotel and make the beds.

While Lilo and the others are inside the hotel, Reuben (625) appears outside. "Very nice, I got here to sleep in this nice hotel" Reuben says. Reuben gently knocks the enter door with his fingers. Jacob opens the door to see who is. Jacob sees Reuben and welcomes him. "Hi Reuben, how you're doing?" Jacob friendly asks. "I'm good" Reuben friendly answers. "I came here to sleep in this hotel, Nani told me about it and after I've been to the giant spaceship with Gantu, Councillwoman and the others I decided to come here to Earth to see you again" Reuben says. "I'm glad you came" Jacob says. "Jacob, is it true, that in the middle of the night there's a ghost inside there?" Reuben anxiously asks. "Don't worry, it may not be true" Jacob reassures Reuben. Lilo, Stitch and Angel appears. "Welcome our friend" Lilo says. Reuben comes inside and takes the room number 1.