Episode 3: Beach time

Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob with Jason are walking to the beach. Lilo sees three experiments at the beach. At the beach there's Bonnie (149), Belle (248) and Spats (397). ''Oh, hi guys'' Bonnie sees and says to Lilo. ''Hi Bonnie'' Lilo answers. ''Is that your new friend named Jacob which you've talked about?'' Bonnie sees Jacob and asks Lilo. ''Yes, he is'' Lilo answers. Jacob and Bonnie with Belle are meeting together. ''Nice to meet you'' Jacob says. Belle approaches Jacob and caress Jacob's cheeks. ''You look cute'' Jacob says to Belle. Jacob caress Belle's cheeks. Belle gives a cute face. "Wow, you're so cute" Jacob says.

Reuben appears. "Hey, Lilo. What happened to the ghost from the hotel?" Reuben asks. "There was no ghost. Jason, the owner of the hotel did the ghost" Lilo answers. Reuben gives Jason a sour look about what he've done. "I'm sorry" Jason tells to Reuben. Reuben forgives Jason.

Lilo and the others are playing at the beach with Jason. Angel with Bonnie and Belle are laying down with the towels. Jacob sees Angel, Bonnie and Belle to sunbathe and goes crazy over the beauty which Angel, Bonnie and Belle have. "Hey Jacob, what are you looking at?" Lilo ironically with a smiley face asks Jacob. Jacob blushes with shyness. "No, it's nothing" Jacob reassures Lilo. Jacob approaches Angel, Bonnie and Belle. "My ladies, are you having fun?" Jacob gently asks. "Of course, me with Angel and Belle always have an amazing time" Bonnie answers. Stitch appears, Angel gets up and hugs Stitch. ''Is Stitch and Angel in love?'' Bonnie asks Jacob. ''Are you ask it ironically?'' Jacob asks Bonnie. ''No, I'm not. Stitch and Angel are my friends. I could never offend them'' Bonnie answers and reassures. ''Ah ok. So, yes they are in love'' Jacob answers. Bonnie rejoices in it, ''Good for them'' Bonnie says. Belle wishes that she will fall in love with someone someday.

Yaarp appears. "Oh, hi Yaarp'' Lilo says. Yaarp hopping from his happiness. Lilo takes Yaarp to meet Jacob. ''Hey, Jacob. This is Yaarp.'' Lilo shows Jacob Yaarp. ''Wow, this experiment is cute. Nice to meet you, Yaarp'' Jacob says and caress Yaarp's cheeks. Yaarp's eyes marks at Belle. Yaarp approaches Belle, Yaarp waves with his hand at Belle gently. Belle waves her hand gently at Yaarp too. Both are starting falling love each other. Jacob sees them and thinks that their looking design are similar. ''Wow, it looks like that Yaarp found his love right now'' Lilo says. Belle kisses Yaarp on his cheek, Yaarp blushes with shyness. Lilo giggles. Yaarp and Belle are both hugging each other. Pleakley appears while he records Yaarp and Belle's love with his camera. ''That is beautiful'' Pleakley says from his joy. ''Pleakley, the same thing you've done with Lilo and Angel in the past'' Lilo reminds Pleakley. ''It's ok Lilo, the video which Pleakley records we will have it for a good memory'' Jacob advises while he gently and friendly touches Yaarp and Belle's shoulders. Lilo smiles and accepts Jacob's quote. "And remember, all the experiments that are here are «ohana», and as Lilo's father said «ohana» means family and family means «no one gets left behind or forgotten»" Jacob advises. Lilo smiles about that Jacob said and hugs him.