Four

"The background music is creeping the hell out of me" jisung shivered as he heard the weird background music coming from the app.

"It looks funnnn!" Hyunjin pressed the start button.

P-1: Hyunjin... TRUTH OR DARE

Hyunjin thought for a bit but then settled to choose dare.

Dare:
—> kiss p-7 for 60 seconds.

"No!" Changbin said as soon as he saw the dare. "No way hyunjin, your are NOT kissing my boyfriend"

"Chill man. It's just a dare" hyunjin rolled his eyes as he moved closer to where Felix was sitting.

"Felix. No" Changbin turned to look at Felix who was hesitantly playing with his fingers.

"I-I mean bin.. it's just a dare" Felix finally looked up to meet changbin's eyes. Who sighed.

"Dude you can just say no and loose" Changbin said to hyunjin who was now sitting beside Felix.

"No you loosen up. It's just a game" Minho butted in.

Changbin rolled his eyes as he decided to trust Felix and just let it happen.

But right now. He fucking hated hwang hyunjin.

Hyunjin now told Felix to set a timer of 60 seconds and leaned in to make out with him, who closed his eyes and let it happen.

It was just a game after all. And the kiss was 100% platonic.

atleast that's what the others thought.

They made out in front of everyone who looked at them in disgust and shock.

Finally 60 seconds were over and they separated.

"Go back to your seat hwang" Changbin said, venom lacing his voice.

Just as hyunjin sat down in his original spot, a victory sound was heard from his phone.

They all looked at the screen which was kept in the middle of the circle they made.

Congratulations. You've successfully completed your dare hyunjin.

"How the fuck does it knows that he completed the dare?"

___

Ok. Hyunlix vs Changlix vs hyunbin ??

For me it's def Changlix. 😭😔🤞🏽💗

2023 ann: hyunlix actually😋😘🫶🏽