Nine

"What the fuck?!" Changbin yelled. "You- you're lying?" He asked Felix who let tears falls as he nodded lightly.

"Speak the truth lix.. please we don't have much time" Chan said.

"I love.. I love Hwang Hyunjin.. romantically" Felix finally said with his eyes tightly shut.

Congratulations. You've spoken the truth Felix.

"I- I... why would you do this to me?" Changbin looked at Felix in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Changbin. But-" Felix choked on a sob as hyunjin came to hug him.

"We were going to tell everyone" he said while patting felix's back.

"Tell what? That my boyfriend was cheating on me behind my back with one of my best friends?" Changbin yelled as he sobbed. "Unbelievable" he let out a bitter laugh.

"Guys... I'm.. I'm scared" everybody looked at Minho who finally spoke still holding jisung's body.

"It's not time to fight boys. Let's- let's figure everything out when we leave.. alive hopefully" chan said.

"Changbin.. you're the last player. Hopefully.. hopefully we can end the game after you" chan told Changbin who nodded.

P-8: Changbin... TRUTH OR DARE

Changbin decided to go for a truth aswell.

Truth
—> Someone you wish was dead right now
instead of your other friends.

"Easy" Changbin scoffed as he looked hyunjin dead in the eye. "Hwang Hyunjin"

Everybody looked at him unbelievably. "How... could you think that?" Jeongin asked still in shock.

Congratulations. You've spoken the truth Changbin.

"No wait! Don't fight please. I think we are done with this game now" chan tried to calm everyone down looking at the device's screen but there wasn't any new notification from the game right now.

They all looked at Hyunjin's phone eagerly waiting for the game to end.

Then finally they heard a notification.

P-1: Hyunjin... TRUTH OR DARE