Seven

All 7 boys were in the kitchen, standing in front of the stove.

"We don't even have burning fuel installed in this house" hyunjin said making everyone turn their heads towards him in worry.

But before any of them could say anything, the stove was lit.

"How.. how the fuck?!"

"Minho.. do it. I'm sorry I know it's gonna hurt but.. do it please" jisung kissed Minho's cheek as he wiped tears off of his face.

Minho took a deep breath before putting his left hand in the fire.

It hurt. A lot. But he had to do it. To stay alive.

80 seconds later the fire went out by itself. Minho's hand was completely burnt from the area which was put in the fire.

"It'll be ok" jisung hugged Minho's side, who hugged him back, trying not to show the pain.

A notification sound coming from the hall where Hyunjin's phone was, took their attention.

Congratulations. You've successfully completed your dare Minho.

"It keeps getting creepy" Jeongin cried out to which chan hugged him, trying to calm the boy.

"We.. should continue the game. Maybe.. once all the players have done the tasks they are givin.. we can win?" Chan thought out loud.

"I agree.. I think.. I think once all the players are done, this will be over" Minho agreed.

"Baby. It's your turn" he looked towards his left at a scared jisung.

P-4: Jisung... TRUTH OR DARE

"I... I want dare aswell" jisung had a lot of stuff about his family that no one except Minho knew, and he wanted to keep it that way, so he chose dare, in fear that the game can ask about those secrets.

Dare
—> Eat Minho's burnt skin

"Do it jisung.. Hyunjin! Bring the knife we gotta cut a little piece of my skin" Minho instructed in hurry.

Hyunjin brought the knife as fast as possible and handed it to Minho.

"Here Sung. Do it" Minho pulled the knife out for jisung to hold it but jisung was frozen on one place.

"Fuck jisung! Do it!" Felix shook the boy from behind but still jisung didn't gave any response.

"Sungie. Sung. Ji. Please do it. Hurry up" Minho cupped jisung's cheek with one hand to which jisung finally nodded and took the knife out from Minho hand.

He started to cut a little piece out of Minho's burnt hand but saw Minho wince in pain as a tear dropped from his eye.

Jisung stilled. "It.. it'll hurt you"

"I don't care. I can't loose you." Minho sternly stated.

"No. No I can't do it.. I can't hurt you"

⚠️complete the dare within 30 seconds

"Jisung Hyung! You have to hurry" Jeongin yelled in panick as he saw the warning sign.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I can't, this is.. too much"

"Baby please! Please do it please" Minho kept begging jisung, but he was too scared. Too scared to hurt his loved one and eat their skin.

⚠️comeplete the dare within 10 seconds

"Jisung HURRY!"
10

"Do it please sungie please!"

9

"I.. can't .. I CANT"

8

7

"You'll fucking die jisung! Do it"

"I'm sorry I'd rather.."

6

"... die than hurt Minho"

5

4

"Give me the knife I'll cut my skin and feed him"

3

"Min.." jisung whispred stopping Minho.

2

"I love you.. a lot. So much. I'm sorry"

"No! No jisung baby I love you too don't say that"

1

P-4: Jisung.. ELIMINATED

"Jisung breath. Breath. Open your eyes. Stay awake"Minho kept repeating as he saw jisung loosing his breath and choking on nothing right in his arms.

"Bring water Hyunjin! He.. he.. needs.. t-to stay awake" Minho said still trying to wake jisung up.

"Minho.. he- he's dead" chan kept a hand on Minho shoulder, as he cried.

They all were crying. They lost another one of their precious friends.

Minho stilled. He kissed jisung's forehead and refused to leave him.

"Continue the game" the calm tone in Minho's voice almost scared everyone. This wasn't the comfortable calm, it was a scary calm.

"It's.. it's my turn I guess"

P-5: Chan... TRUTH OR DARE

"Choose truth" Jeongin suggested but chan shook his head.

He had secrets that no one.. no one should know.

"Da-dare" he stuttered out.

___

AY DOMINO!