Six

"Why isn't he moving chan?" Jisung asked.

"Seumgmin?" Chan patted the boy's cheeks but he didn't responded.

"He... he isn't breathing guys" chan stood up, head low.

"No.. NO! No no no no" Felix kept repeating, hands in his hair while tears rolled down his face.

He was crying.

They all were crying except for Minho.

"Call the ambulance!" Jeongin yelled to which chan took his phone out but saw no signal.

One after another all the boys took their phones out but saw no signal showing.

"Delete the app" Minho's voice was barely a whisper, but luckily they all heard it.

Hyunjin nodded and tried to delete the app. But even closing the app was impossible. It wasn't closing. At all.

"It's.. it's not working" hyunjin looked at the others and saw the look of fear on their faces.

Ending the game will eliminate all players.

The recent notification that came from Hyunjin's phone caught the boys' attention and they all looked at each other.

"Seungmin was eliminated. That means that elimination equals to death. We all will die if we don't complete it" chan told them all.

"But.. but if we keep playing.. we'll die eventually" Minho said finally a tear falling out from his eye.

"No. Let's atleast try to complete the game." Chan disagreed.

"How the fuck do you complete truth or dare chan? It completes when only one player is remaining" Jisung said.

"I don't know let's.. let's just continue" Chan told them making them all nod their heads in agreement.

"It's my turn" Minho stepped a little forward. Jisung held his hand tightly, scared for his boyfriend.

P-3: Minho... TRUTH OR DARE

"What are you going to choose min?" Jisung whispered.

"Dare.." Minho said as he clicked on dare.

Dare
—> Burn your hand in stove for 80 seconds

______

😰🤞 pray for them y'all