Eleven

This was a huge shock for all of them. Minho, who loved jisung more than anything, who left his family to stay with jisung, who fought with college students while being a middle school student years back for jisung, cheated on jisung.

"Thank god jisung hyung's already dead.. or he would've died hearing this" Jeongin said, looking at Minho who was crying.

"I.. I was drunk and out of my mind. I didn't meant to do it. I- I was going to tell jisung soon... I was never going to hide it forever.. chan knows!" They looked at chan who nodded.

"He came to me crying the next day" chan told everyone.

"It doesn't even matter right now. Chan you're the next, we gotta end this fucking game before it completely ruins us all" everyone agreed with Changbin.

P-5: Chan... TRUTH OR DARE

"Dare"

Dare
—> Bury Felix 10 feet under ground for 10 seconds.

"That's extremely dangerous" Changbin argued.

"But chan has to do it. Or he'll die" Felix said to which Changbin nodded.

The doors of the house opened, allowing them to go out.

Chan went out, followed by Changbin, Felix and jeongin while Minho said he'll stay in with jisung.

"Ok.. I'll start..digging" chan said and started to dig a hole along with jeongin who joined him.

"H-Hyung... le-let's run away" Felix hesitantly whispered to Changbin who looked at him ,shocked.

"A-are you serious? Leaving the others behind?" He whispered back.

Felix nodded. "I'm sorry.. it's wrong.. but- I don't want to die.. we- we can even go to police and send help for them"

Changbin thought for a while before he eventually nodded.

They both saw jeongin and chan busy digging the hole. They both looked at each other and slowly started moving, away from the house.

And like that they both ran away.

⚠️complete the dare within 30 seconds

Minho saw the notification in the device. He got worried so he finally let go jisung's body as he took the device and ran outside towards chan to warn him.

"Complete the dare within 30 seconds chan hurry" he said, voice sounding panicked.

"Where are Felix and Changbin?" Jeongin noticed and asked but got no response.

"They.. they ran away... FUCKING SNAKES" Minho gritted his teeth as he noticed how Changbin and Felix ran away.

⚠️complete the dare within 10 seconds

"How is chan Hyung supposed to complete the dare when Felix ran away?" Jeongin asked as his eyes widened in realisation.

10

9

"I think I'll die.. you both, please be safe"

8

7

6

"Don't say that!"

5

4

"Go look for Felix!" Minho yelled and jeongin nodded.

3

2

"Be safe.. please Minho"

1

P-5: chan... ELIMINATED
P-7: Felix... ELIMINATED
P-8: Changbin... ELIMINATED

Jeongin came back running, terrified.

"Ch-chan?" He asked Minho who was crying looking at chan's dead body.

"He died"

"I-I saw Felix and Changbin's dead body just outside the house" Jeongin cried out.

"We- we can't run away.. or else we'll be eliminated" Minho figured out to which jeongin nodded.

"Hyung.. I'm scared.. I hate this" Jeongin hugged Minho who hugged him back tightly.

"Me too innie.. only we both are left" he patted jeongin's back.

P-3: Minho... TRUTH OR DARE

____

Sorry for not updating for months- Wattpad wasn't working in my country 😭✊