Sora and Hikari meets Ichiro/Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood II

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy arrived back at Hikari's homeworld and saw Rini outside.

"Hikari!" Rini said as she saw Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy arrive.

"Auntie!" Hikari cried as she ran over to hug her pregnant aunt.

Rini looked over at Sora, Donald and Goofy while hugging her niece. "Oh, you boys are here too. Anyways... a visitor just came to visit."

"A visitor?" Sora said curiously. "Who is it?"

"You'll see," Rini said as she brought Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy inside the house.

Soon... the four sees an adult boy and a Keyblade Master named Ichiro.

"Hikari?" Ichiro said. "Is that really you?"

Hikari gasps. "Ichiro!" She ran over to hug him.

Sora was surprised. "You know this guy?"

"Yeah," Hikari nodded. "This is Ichiro. My childhood friend that I met when I was little. "She turned to Ichiro. "This is Sora, Donald and Goofy."

"Hi, Sora," Ichiro said, holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Sora said as he shook Ichiro's hand.

"A-hyuck! Likewise," Goofy said, shaking Ichiro's hand.

"What brings you here?" Donald asked.

"Well, I was sent on an errand by a wizard named Merlin to get the missing pages for the book," Ichiro said as he holds up the Winnie the Pooh book. "And then he told me to give it to someone named Sora."

"Hey! I know that book!" Hikari smiled. "That's Pooh's world."

Sora took the book. "Oh yeah! C'mon! Let's see how Pooh's doing."

Hikari nodded. "Right!"

The book magically opened as Sora and Hikari jumps into it. And now they found themselves in the Hundred Acre Wood.

Elsewhere... Winnie the Pooh was thinking about something just as Gopher popped out of the hole to see him.

 Winnie the Pooh was thinking about something just as Gopher popped out of the hole to see him

"Say, what's wrong, sonny?" Gopher asked.

Pooh looked at Gopher. "Oh, I was just thinking...and—and wondering."

"You should be skedaddlin' outta here," Gopher smiled.

"Why?" Pooh asked.

"Why? Because it's Windsday, of course!" Gopher replied as he goes back down into his hole.

"Windsday?" Winnie the Pooh, a bear of very little brain, was confused at first but now remembered it. "Oh! Well then, happy Windsday! Now, I think I shall wish everyone a happy Windsday! Oh, bother. Let's see now. Who is "Everyone"?" He sits back down and starts thinking.