A Pirate's Life for Sora and Hikari Part II/Sora and Hikari meets Luxord

At Isle de Muerta, Luxord appeared and walked towards to the big treasure chest that's filled with Aztec gold medallions.

Meanwhile at the Rampart in Port Royal, Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy looked around and heard strange sounds.

"That's coming from the port," Goofy said.

"Let's check it out," Sora said to Hikari.

Hikari nodded as she, Sora, Donald and Goofy raced to the harbor to see Jack Sparrow being chased by cursed pirates. "It's Captain Jack Sparrow!"

Jack Sparrow turned to see Hikari and Sora. "Hickory! Zola! Some assistance!"

Hikari was offended and frowned at Jack. "That's not how you say our names."

"Yeah!" Sora nodded. "That's SORA, HIKARI, Donald and Goofy!"

Jack groaned. "Will ye leave a mate to perish?"

"Aye aye..." Sora and Hikari sighed in unison.

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy helped Jack Sparrow defeat the cursed pirates. When it was over, they were confused about the curse returning.

"Those pirates were cursed again," Sora said to Hikari.

Hikari frowned. "But I thought we'd seen the last of the curse of the Aztec gold after defeating Barbossa... what gives?"

"Some scallywag must've got greedy," Jack explained. Then he noticed that Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy are exchanging looks with each other. "Oh, I see... You don't trust me, do you?"

Hikari scoffed. "Of course we don't."

"Likely a wise choice, I AM a pirate, mates," Jack Sparrow said to the four.

Just then... Elizabeth Swann arrived. "Jack! Sora! Hikari!"

"Elizabeth!" Sora and Hikari shouted as they were happy to see Miss Swann.

"Some sticky business is afoot, I fear," Jack said to himself.

Elizabeth stopped Jack from leaving. "Wait, Jack! I need your help. The cursed pirates have returned. Will had to find out why, so he went to Isla de Muerta—to check on the Aztec treasure. I fear something's happened. You have to take me to him."

"Aye, there it is," Jack said. "If you'll be wanting him rescued, best do it alone, lass."

Elizabeth seemed offended. "Alone? Really, Jack? Sail to the island and take on the cursed pirates?"

"Well, if any lass could..." Jack nodded.

"Are you sure he's in trouble?" Sora asked Elizabeth.

"No. Not certain," Elizabeth replied. "But he's been gone too long. I wanted to go with him, but he insisted I stay here. I can't just sit and wait! I've got to know if he's all right."

"Lucky man..." Jack said, talking about Will.

"Please, Jack," Elizabeth pleaded. "Take me to him!"

"Hold a moment," Jack said. "I see no profit in it for me."

"I shall reward you," Elizabeth said to Jack. "Of course...you do owe Will. He has saved your life before."

"Right," Jack nodded. "Shall we?"

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy nodded as they followed Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann to the Black Pearl. And as soon as they were sailing to the Isla de Muerta, Goofy spotted the Interceptor. "Interceptor off the starboard bow!"

The others arrived and sees Will Turner unconscious on the Interceptor.

"Will!" Elizabeth cried. She turned to see Jack bowing. "Stop that, Jack. We've got to rescue him!"