The return and revenge of Jafar

	In Agrabah, the peddler was in the palace dungeon, seeing red smoke

In Agrabah, the peddler was in the palace dungeon, seeing red smoke. It was Jafar as a genie emerging out of the lamp. Iago came to see what was going on and sees genie Jafar. "Oh, NO!!!!!" He screamed as he flew away to get Aladdin.

Meanwhile... Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy, who had just dealt with Hades in Olympus Coliseum, arrived at the peddler's shop.

"Wak!" Donald quacked as he almost accidentally broke the vase.

The peddler heard a strange sound. "You break it, you buy it!" Then he noticed Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Oh! Hello there, friends."

Hikari looked around. "Wow! Look at all this gold."

Sora nodded. "I know!" He turned to the peddler. "You made out like a bandit!"

"Please...I am but an honest merchant," the peddler explained. "What you see is merely the reward for my hard work."

"Gawrsh, they sure are nice," Goofy said, looking at the gold.

The peddler nodded. "And they're on sale! Interested?"

"No thanks," Sora said.

"Listen, we have a situation to discuss," Hikari said. "Have you seen a guy in a black coat? Someone from Organization XIII?"

"Who me?" The peddler said to Hikari. "Most certainly not..."

Sora exchanges looks with Hikari and turns to the peddler. "Okay. We'll keep asking around, then."

Just then... Aladdin, Abu and Iago ran in to see the peddler and shouted. "Sora! Hikari! Don't let him get away!"

Sora turned around and noticed that the peddler had secretly left and turns back to Aladdin. "What's going on?"

"And what's with the shouting?" Hikari asked. "Is something wrong, Aladdin?"

Aladdin sighed. "Can't believe it... That stupid peddler let Jafar out of the lamp!"

Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy gasped. "JAFAR!?"

The four along with Aladdin remembers the encounter with Jafar.