King Simba vs Scar's spirit

At the Pride Lands, Zazu saw that Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy had arrived and flew over to them. "Ah, friends of Simba. Welcome back."

"Hey, Zazu," Hikari smiled as she greets the blue hornbill. Then she noticed Shenzi, Banzai and Ed arriving. "Ew! Not those hyenas again."

	"Oh, it's you guys," Shenzi said to Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy

"Oh, it's you guys," Shenzi said to Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Man, we were hoping you were a meal."

"Hiya!" Sora said.

Banzai glared at Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy. "Don't gimme any of that "hiya" stuff! Thanks to you clowns, we're back to scavenging scraps for a living."

As Ed said nothing but laugh, Shenzi looked at Banzai. "C'mon, it's not that bad. I enjoyed that week-dead elephant we had yesterday."

"Which reminds me..." Hikari said to the hyenas. "How's Simba?"

Shenzi began laughing.

Hikari was confused. "What's so funny?"

"I'll tell ya what's funny," Banzai said to Hikari. "We gotta laugh every time we hear that dude's name."

Shenzi looked at Banzai. "Ooh. Say it again!"

"Simba!" Banzai said, making Shenzi laugh.

"One more time!" Shenzi laughed.

"Simba!" Banzai said the second time, making Shenzi laugh once more. "Simba!"

Zazu was annoyed by the hyenas' laughter and whispered to Sora and Hikari. "This is getting annoying."

"That's enough!" Sora shouted.

"You three sound like nails on a chalkboard," Hikari said to Shenzi, Banzai and Ed.

Shenzi began leaving with Banzai and Ed. "Go on then, see for yourself. Simba is one wishy-washy king."

Banzai agreed. "Yeah, I bet about now, even some of those high and mighty lionesses were wishin' they'd gotten themselves a different king."

"Gawrsh, whaddya think coulda happened?" Goofy asked.

"Well, let's go find Simba and see," Hikari said as she turned to Zazu. "Lead the way, Zazu."

Zazu nodded as he lead Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy to Pride Rock but stopped to see Scar's ghost appearing. "It cannot be!"

 "It cannot be!"