•Chapter 10•

Helloooooooo!!!! Thank your being patience makkaleyyy!

Ungalukaga!

______________

Third person's pov:

'Mr. Director'

'Adiiiiiii'

'Adityaaaa'

'Aditya kumareyyy'

'Enna yaru per ah elam vitutu irruka?'

Shalini snapped out of her day dreaming and making a nick name for her roomate. She looked up to find her Co worker/ new friend she made today.
Tara!

'Chumma per ah solli solli pathaen'

'Soli soli pathathu pothum. Design design panni table today evening ennoda table la!'

Did I mention Tara is also the manager. Made friends with her manager in a single day. That's why this girl is easy lovable.

'Yes mam!' Shalini playful saluted as she got back to work.

She twisted her hair in her fingers in concentration as she but her lip spinning her pencil in her fingers as her eyes trace around the paper.

This girl.

God damn.

I sat in my regular place which was opposite to shalini's. Which I was thankful for her. To have a beautiful woman sitting in front of Me.

And how do I know about her "roomate" Aditya. Wellll long story short. I may have moved from cbe to chennai to be close to shalini. See her everyday all day.

Getting to see her beautiful smile.

'Vikram! Lunch break polama?'

I lifted my head to my friend nodding.

(Third pov aka vikram ;) )

__________________

On our other side of the story

'And cut!' Yelled the directioner beside him. Who he worked as an assistant for.
Aditya went over the script as he explained to the actors the next scene and sighted as he sat down.

'Enna da athukula tired agita kumarey'
His friend the end of his life Sachin took a seat beside him. And he leaned over to his friend whispering 'ithuvey vera yarachum irruthurutha nan enna nethu night neeyum avangalummm.... appudi nu sollirupaen. Ana nee athukula set aga mata broo!'

Aditya glared at him as he remembered the today morning scenario.

Flashback (toady morning)

Sachin knocked on his friend's door....sorry not knocked literally banged!

'Deiiii ennada pannura seekrom vaa breakfast vagitu vanthurukaen. Unnakaga sapudama ennoda kai ya katti poturukarn seekrom v-'

He was cut of by the door opening. Since he was leaning against the door he fell inside the house and fell back.

'Haiyoo sorry nga. Ungala yaru door mela paduka sonna!!'

Sachin mv: ennathu ponnu voice ah

He opened his eyes to see shalini eyes widened as he fell back in fear.

'Neega yaru?'

'Shalini'

'Ithu door NC7 thaney?'