•Chapter 9•

Helloooooo! I'm back!
Thank you for being patient with me!

Ungalukaga!

*unedited*
_____________

Loud.

The house was loud. Not an annoying one.

But it was a pleasant one.

Adi came back from his long day of shoot with a worn out look on his face as he walked inside their residence to find kids......

4 of them... sorry 5 of them if you count the adorable woman sitting in the middle of them talking with them while eating chips.

Within just 24 hrs shalini was the most loved by the apartment and neighbours. Especially by the kids
By the amount of picture's she sent to him today at work were countless. Her work starts from next week so the architect was bored and she texted adi some pic of wall and sent him cheesy lines

For example:

Shalini sent a pic of the fan running in the celling saying

"The fan is like me. When the right wires to the switch gets connected. The fan starts spinning when ever they see the switch turns on"

And adi's reply was

"Is the fan only the one that gets turned on?"

From that to him standing near the door leaning on it as he watched her and the kids until they all ran out to play and plus they were kinda scared of him.........

'Ama neega eppovum moojiya oorunu than vachipingala?'

Shalini asked him as she sat down on the couch.

'Oorunu itha sense?'

'Ippudi' She answered as she imitated his face well atleast that's what she tries to cause he knows that he doesn't look as cute as she looks.

He let out a chuckle and shakes his head

'Inniki shoot eppudi irruthuchu irryakunar sir?'

Too many shots for Aditya in one day.

He always wanted someone to wait for him at home, ask about his day and then asks about their day. The dream of ever loner

'Nala pochunga madam, aprm enna neega kadidam podama veeta suthi photo photo va send panninga?'

'Interior nala irruku adi!'

His heart beated faster at that adi..many have called him that but when it comes out in her voice it makes it special.

'Oh and adi by the way, you are welcome'

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion

'Huh ethuku?'

'Ungaloda reputation inside the apartments ah ethitaen! Antha pasangalam ungala pathu bayapudurunga ithuku than moojiya oorunu vaika kudathu!

Nala eee nee sirikanum! And pakathu veetu aunty kooda semma friends agitaen evlo sweet uh! Avanga kitta adi eppudi nu ketta avnaga enna theriyuma sonnaga?'

'Enna sonnaga?'

'Adi ya? Appudina yaru?

Appudinu solli banga pannitanga director sir!

Ohh! And innoru vishiyam pakathu veetla oru ponnu irrutha nee avloda crush pola ashwineyy so unna pathi nallu nala vartha potutu vathurukaen athukum you are most welcome!'

Aditya's mv: nama la seka try pannama. Pakathu veetla wire poduriya maa nee?
Shooobaaa nan enna panna poraenoo

'Seri sollunga adi! Ethathu ennaka bore adikithu!'

'Pesa vita thaney maa pesa mudiyum'

Shallu hit her head 'sorry sorry seri sollunga dinner enna pannalam?'

'Order than'

'Marubadiyuma' She said pouting

'Welcome to the life of adi'

__________________________________

After the deliver of their food they both sat on the balcony as they watches the busy city and ate their food in silence. A peaceful one.

One side of shalini was happy in his presence the other side of her was telling her to not get used to this.
Things,moments, person she loves are tend to be taken away from her.

She thinks of this as a curse she lives with. And she want an poor guy who have been nothing but sweet enough to let her stay with him.

'So kids? Pasanaga na pudikuma?'
Aditya broke the silence with a thought why she was trying so hard to please kids so much. Not a bad thing though. He was just thinking about it the good way.

'Haan! Ennakum romba pudikum plus I want learn how to treat a child you know? Like avangala eppudi pathukanum. Avanga thapu panna eppudi avangala atha marubadiyum seyama irruka vaikakanum. Eppudi unconditional ah love kudukanum. Basically how to be a good amma'

Aditya heart was swelled thinking about her as a mother. In few years she would be happy with her family. With or without him. He just wanted her to be happy. Cause she's worth it.

'Yaen?'

'Because I know how it feels to be not loved'

These words poke his heart.

What happened to her?

Who has done this to this hi- shalini?

Who made her feel so unloved that made her thinking not worthy of?

'Nee oru nala amma va irrupa don't worry'

'Eppudi sollaringa?'

'Future la puriyum'

'Time machine la poitu varata?'

'Appo vachum atha fan switch thavara vera etahthu turned on ah nu paru'

'Appudiyea wire lam correct ah irrukanu pathutu varata?'

'Athu lam eppayo connected ah than irrukum'

'Ohhhhhhh'

'Ohhhhhhhh'

They shared a laugh as they turned to the busy city with a peaceful moon in the background. Some part of their hearts were waiting for what the future has for them. Cause they know this is a never ending thing.. at that moment they knew..

_________________________
Hello! Hope you liked this update! And forgive me if I didn't do any justice!

Ps. Typo irrutha mannichidunga 🙏🏻 💜