•Chapter 8•

Thank you for your comments they made my day🥺❤💜

Ps. Didn't have time to check for any errors so bare with me guys🙏🏻

Story kula polamaaa🧘‍♀️

______________

Shalini's pov:

Flashback~ (What happened that night before)

Shalini head was down as she looked at the patterns her toes were drawing as her mother looked at her with a emotion she couldn't figure out....

But she sure for knew thoses weren't the eyes that shows any love or affection.

'Ippo ethuku chennai? Aga poi enna kilika pora?' Her mother asked her. Shalini tried to keep her chin up but it immediately went down as she answered 'office la transfer pannitanga. Athum inga anna anni lam irrukanga avangaluku privacy ku. Plus ennaku en career pursue pannanum'

'Ohh office la anaga poga sollurangala? Appo nee vellaikulam onnum poga vennam! Nee veetlaya irru! Unankunu oruthara pathom la avaru kasula happy ah irruru.

Already en life la unga appa unnaya en thalaila katitaru! Nee vera oruku pova vera yevvanayathu pathutu avan kuda pova aprm antha avamanam lam yaru sumapa nan thaney? '

This made shalini bite the inside of her cheek. She knows. That her father is a sensitive topic for her but still she Brough her in.

Shalini was not worried or scared anymore thoses emotions were replaced with anger as she said 'ungala maari ennala appa vo illa thatha oda kadula vazha mudiyathu!'

These words made her recieve a tight slap on her face.............

After that her mother just threw words at her until saranya came and pulled shalini away.

And also her mother said

'Nee engayo po! Appo vachum ennaku nimathiya irrukum. Etho un appa kaga than unnaya pathukitaen. Chennai ku engayo po'

And shalini did.

Flashback ends~

Shalini sighted from this memory and pushed it farther from her mind as she got down from the car and looked around the apartment and checked twice if she was in the right place.

Shalini was in chennai.

A place she always wanted to live.

Paris Switzerland land illanalum she was amazed by the city.

Rakshan was starting his new job as a manager today so he couldn't join her in a journey to chennai. She packed her bags the next day and drove all the way until she got lost and her only friend she has in this busy city came to save her.

Shalini after she entered the border of chennai she got lost in saligramam instead of adayar. As Aditya's on going movie was going nearby.

Thank god he got her before she got lost more and took her to actual destination.

She turned around to see as the person from the driver seat got down and stood next too her.

Shalini asked 'ama etha floor la nama irrukom?'
As she was fascinated by the tall structure in front of her.