11. You okay?

"Hey Akaashi, are you sure you want to be alone right now? It might do some good to talk about it y'know." Kenma mumbled, sliding next to him on the edge of the bed. Akaashi's eyes were lightly closed, as if he was in deep thought.

"I don't know, I don't think that's almost ever happened to me before." his laid his hand on his stomach. "Was it scary?" Kenma asked, leaning over next to him now. You could see Akaashi's skin was glowing in the moonlight, kenma blushing at how gorgeous akaashi looked. "A bit shaken up, but I should be good sooner or later." Akaashi opened his eyes and looked at kenma. "I mean, things escalated pretty quickly. It was worth it though." Akaashi smirked. The sight made kenma chuckle. "You look funny when you smirk like that. Also, definitely worth it!"

Akaashi examined his face in a nearby mirror and held in a giggle. "I look- fine! I have no clue what your talking about." He said, mid laugh. He laid down next to kenma once again, looking outside once again. "Thanks for trying to check on me, but I'll be fine. I can get over it soon enough." They made direct eye contact for a couple of seconds. "It just caught me off guard."

Kenma let out a deep sigh of relief. They stayed in the comfortable silence for a couple of minutes, once kenma realized what was happening. Akaashi had fell asleep on his shoulder. "Hey Akaashi.." kenma whispered softly. He didn't know what to do in the situation, does he tell akaashi or just let him sleep? Kenma decided to let him sleep, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He lightly jolted when he felt akaashi's arms wrap around him. "mhmm.." At this point anyone could see the amount of blush covered on kenma's face, even in the pitch dark. His face was glowing like a pink glow stick.

"Thank.. you." Akaashi mumbled, clinging on tighter once a big gust of wind blew through the window.

"There's- Theres no need." Kenma gripped akaashi's hand as they laid there. Kenma just sat there thinking, whilst akaashi slept away to get his mind off things.

I like all of them, I mean a lot.

Would they ever wanna...?

Kenma sighed.

Worth a shot though, right?