6. Almost

Calm music was playing whilst Kuroo and kenma navigated the trials of slow dancing together.

"No kenma, step this way-!"

"God, why is slow dancing so difficult?" He groaned, he was tired of constantly messing up.

"It's not difficult once you get the hang of it!" Kuroo scolded.

"Here let me,"
Kuroo grabbed his waist and moved closer to kenma, putting Kenma's arms around his back. They we're basically holding each other, Kuroo stepping and kenma attempting to follow.

He feels so warm. kenma thought. He began to grip Kuroo's shirt tighter, as if he didn't want to let go.
Kuroo noticed, a slight pink appearing on his face. He liked the feeling, him getting to know that someone cared about him that much.

With kenma following kuroo's foot movements, he managed to successfully dance, however only with a few moves.
"You got it! Do you wanna try it farther apart now?" Kuroo asked, and kenma feeling slightly confident in himself said sure.

Now they weren't as close together as before, but close enough that you could feel the romantic tension between the pair. Kenma was trying to focus on his footwork, but seemed difficult when Kuroo kept trying to start conversation every few seconds.

"So, how far have you gotten in that new game you've been playing recently?"

"Actually, pretty far. Almost at the boss." He said, staring at his shoes.

"Awesome- alright you can't do that the whole time!"
Kuroo said, lifting kenma's head up.

"What are you doing- I can't mess it up!"

"You don't need to worry about that, just focus on my eyes okay?" Kenma took a deep breath, before staring up into his dark eyes. His steps eventually became more coordinated, as he continued to stare into his eyes. They we're so dark you could get lost in them.

"I really like your hair y'know." He said.

"wait really?" Kenma seemed embarrassed at the statement. "Uh, thanks."

Kuroo had just smiled, before pushing kenma's hair back onto the side of his head and under his ear.

this startled kenma a bit. His face blushed red, and he was so startled he messed up his movements.

"Oh shi-"

Kuroo acted as fast as he could, grabbing kenma from his back.

"Dammit, are you okay??" kuroo asked, obviously worried and a bit mad at himself.

"No, I'm okay- thank you." He spoke, still dangling in kuroo's arms.

There was a moment where they made direct eye contact, and in that one moment, Kuroo had made up his mind.

This was the best moment.

"Kuroo, are you gonna," he was going to say, before getting interrupted.

"Wait kenma. I really need to say something."

"I think that-"

Ding!

________________________________

HEY IM BACK !!
I've regained motivation and am determined to finish this story! I have a lot more idea's now, so I hope you all enjoy them.
Make sure to take care of yourself, and see you all later! - A/U