10. We're Friends...

As the door in kenma's room shuts tight. Bokuto has questions lingering on his mind.

"Why did you stand up for me Kuroo?" bokuto asked, in a more serious tone. Kuroo had only seen him act like this a couple of times, so it took him by surprise. "Your my buddy, of course I would stand up for you. Plus, that guy was acting like a major ass anyway." He scoffed.
"But why make such a big deal out of it, I mean couldn't we just pay him and go?" Bokuto said, plopping himself onto the couch. "Bo, don't tell me you were gonna actually pay the guy!"
"Well, why wouldn't I? It was my fault I should've payed for it!" His voice raises. "And Akaashi almost got punched in the face because of it!"

Kuroo could tell how tense he was. I mean, who wouldn't be a bit on edge from that?

"None of that was your fault bokuto! It wasn't your fault that he almost got hit, and the guy wasn't even paying attention to wherever the hell he was going either." Kuroo put his hands on bokuto's shoulders, in an attempt to calm him down a little. "The good thing is that we're okay now, and you have nothing to feel bad for. Okay?"
Bokuto didn't respond, he just stared silently at the floor. Kuroo didn't know much of what to do, and he hated seeing bo act this way.

It wasn't your damn fault.

Thinking of nothing else, he acted on pure emotion.

"Bokuto, please. I hate seeing you this way, and I don't know what to do but I want to help you." The white haired boy looked into kuroo's eyes. A small smile creeping onto his face.

Upon seeing that smile, kuroo began to blush as they maintained eye contact. "Thank you, tetsurou." he spoke softly.

Kuroo then took a leap of faith, having his lips crash onto bokuto's. It was meant to be a quick peck on the lips, however kuroo began leaning into the kiss whilst bokuto held the others arms and it turned into a long, passionate one instead. You could hear bokuto moan very softly, before breaking apart. After their lips separated, kuroo reached into an immediate hug to stray off the possible awkwardness. Bokuto laughed, hugging him back.

"So, what do we do now?" Bo asked.

"Shhh... let's just stay like this." kuroo interrupted, since he didn't know what they was gonna do afterwards.

(Next chapter will be what akaashi and kenma's conversation looks like!)