8. Last night

"Kuroo?" Akaashi bent down to meet eye contact with the boy, only to realize his eyes were closed.
"hellloo?" He poked his head, still gaining no response.

He's probably asleep. However, why is he sleeping next to a vending machine?

"Guess I know what I have to do now," akaashi mumbled, taking hold on Kuroo and placing him on his back. "Well he's kinda heavy, but I can't just leave him here."
He graciously carried his friend to his dorm room, which got a bit tiring. He opened the door to his room and carefully dropped kuroo onto the bed.
"Finally made it.." he sighed, while kuroo shifted around in the bed, mumbling softly to himself. Akaashi moved Kuroo to one side of the bed, while he plopped himself down on the other side. He wasn't that uncomfortable considering they had slept in the same bed before.

However, Kuroo was a teensy bit difficult to sleep in the same bed with.

He would always tug on the blankets, or drool a bit. Akaashi didn't mind much, but the blanket tugging got really annoying at times.

"Night, Kuroo." He whispered, staring up at the ceiling. Sometimes, he liked to just stay up a little and think about things. It was relaxing, his mind being able to wander for a bit. While he was seeping into his thoughts, he felt arms wrap around his chest.

"Uh, kuroo? Your arms are-"

"ssshhh.." he said.

"But kuroo-"

"I know." he whispered, clearly exhausted. Akaashi didn't think he actually knew what he was doing.

His heart was beating quicker than usual. He already knew he had some sort of attraction to guys, but he didn't know he would feel this way with kuroo, of all people. Was he mixing up romantic feelings with platonic?

No, he knew what romantic feelings felt like. After all, he had experienced them multiple times before.

Akaashi's face was a light pink, deciding to just leave the messy haired boy as he was. Akaashi knew that even with this he most likely wouldn't have a chance with him romantically.

It would be better to just keep these feelings below for now. Pretend to only be his friend. It's the easiest thing to do.

You wouldn't want to end up heartbroken now, would you?