He's safe with me

Steve's Pov

I thought all the night, but i think i finally have the perfect date idea for Nat, without making Peter feel excluded. A museum trip! We could visit the planetarium part. Interesting for Peter and stars are romantic, right?

I go downstairs and see Peter and Tony covered in black oil, wirh a very disappointed Pepper and  Natasha.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Lab incidents ." Tony just says.

"I'm glad you are alive. Tony, remember. If Petey gets hurt, you are going 6 feet underground." Natasha warns him. She's so cute!

"Still, i will be taller than you."

"Hey, Peter, go and change. We are going somewhere." I say. Thank me later, Tony,"You too, Tasha."

"Where are we going?"

"A surprise. If you want to find out, go and get ready."

In 15 minutes we are all in the car. I drove them to the museum.

"Aww, you are visiting your family?" Nat says.

"Yes. Papa T-rex really wants to meet you."

We walk through the museum. Peter met a friend and Natasha said it's okay to let them walk alone. Our meeting point is the gift shop.

"Look, there's Saturn!" Natasha's says.

"And next to me it's the sun. " I say and she punches in my shoulder.

"Stop being this cute!It's illegal! "

"If being cute is illegal, then you should be in prison."

"No prison can lock me." she takes my hand,"ok,i think that wax statue of you is somewhere around here. It would be funny to take some photos."

It's weird to have a whole part of the museum about your life. Family, education, friends....

I see Bucky's photo on the wall. If he was here, he would say something like <<That's not a good photo of me. No girls would look at that! >>.

On the country, Buck. I see Natasha looking carefully at that photo.

"I am more handsome than him, right?"

"What?Um..sure.I was focused reading  the text next to the photo. So this is the  famous James."

"Yeah, we was my best friend before he fell from a train.He protected me from troubles or stopped me from doing something stupid. "

"That explains so much!"

"What do you mean?"

"I have a list of the stupid things you did since you got out of ice and it's 5 pages long."

"That's not that much."

"Double sided."

"I think his ghost its very disappointed, dad." Peter came from  behind me with his friend.

"You and Mj already visited all the museum?" Nat asks.

"And the gift shop." the girl, Mj, rises a   dinosaur keychain.

Nathasa's Pov

"Ok, i guess... who wants ice-cream?"

"Us!" the kids run to the car and i run together with Steve.

"The last one to the car is a sticky dinosaur!" Steve shouts. I love this man more and more everyday.

We go to Central Park and sarch for ice-cream.