Fury's secret career

Peter's Pov

"And now you flip the the pancake like that!" Mom shows me how to correctly flip a pancake after the 3 first tries ended on the ceiling and the other 4 on the floor.

"I got it! i got it! I-caught it with my face." I thought i got better at this!

"It's okay my маленький паук (little spider ). It doesn't have to be perfect and..... now we could be pancake monsters."

I see her cutting 3 holes in a pancake and putting it on her face.

"Pancake monsters!" she says with her mask on.

"I am a brave hero and i will stop you with...." I search for the maple syrup, but i found the letter from Tony on the kitchen's island. "I remembered about Tony's letter."

"Well, now I'm here, so let's open it. I am Clint's friend for more than 8 years. I know letters from restriction orders to death certificates. Short-story:We thought Clint died in Amazon eaten by a crocodile ."

"Ok." I open the letter "<<Dear Mr. Parker, I see that you like to hack into my system,so what would you think about working at the Avengers Tower as my new paid assistant after school ? Ask your parents first, of course. >>He wanted to hire me?So this is why we was looking after me. What do you say mom? "

" I don't know. Letting you alone in a lab with Tony.... i would think about it because I want you to leave that awful job at Bugle. "

" But i work with Mj! "

" And you can survive without her for a few hours. We have phones. You could talk when you want, it's not like you leave on another planet. I don't want you to work in a place that talks shit about you all the time. And i also have to find a job today...."

" If you become an Avenger again, we could work in the same place. And you could keep an eye on Tony to not accidentally make me explode.... "

" You really want me to go back there."

"Steve wouldn't survive to work without you.They were really sorry that they didn't believe you. I found Clint crying in the bathroom. It was weird. "

"Steve can work without me because we will meet today to read some books."

"Don't forget about the movie night with Mj and Miles."

"Yes, i will be home by 7 and I will bring the snacks.Miles likes Nachos , Mj likes popcorn with salt and you with caramel. "

"Yup. "

i suddenly hear a knock at the door and mom takes the gun from the corner while i stick to the ceiling for a surprise attack like we practiced.

"Natasha, are you home?"

Dad?

Nathasa's Pov

I quickly put the gun down, but i signal Peter to stay on position in case of every possible. I enter the security door and open the door. Outside i see Steve holding a huge bouquet of red roses. It's a wonder i can still see his face from all the flowers.