Intership

Peter's Pov

It's been a week since Harry came at my school and he became the four part of our group. Ned doesn't like him, but i told him that whatever would happen he will never replace my guy in the chair. Ned is my brother from another mother and no friend will change that. I trust Ned and Mj with my secret identity, but Harry..... he is too much of a fan. He adores Spider-Man and he even had a rap battle with Flash about their knowledge about Spiderman. And Harry won! If he knows my secret identity, he will be like one of that paparazzi that spy celebrities in the shower. And even my spider-sense is telling me to not tell Harry my secret. It is always tingling when he comes close to me.
Today was the day Peter's luck was working hard. It was raining cats and dogs, i forgot my umbrella, i was late for school and my clothes were soaked wet. At some point, i stopped running. I was already late and wet. Then a hear a car horn behind my back. It was Harry's car. He opens the door.
"Come in!" he says and i am not dumb to not accept his offer. His father was next to him.
"Hello, Mr. Osborn!"
"Dad, this is Peter Parker."
"So he is the genius you told be about."
After i done some research online, i found out that Harry 's dad is like the Tony Stark of France. He runs Osborn Industries. Harry invited me once to play video games with him at his home and i was surprised to see how huge it's room was.He even had a climbing wall, but to keep my identity a secret... i have to look like a idiot in sports. I had to fall a lot that day.
"I'm not a genius...."
"He's just humble! Peter is so good that he could beat any of your workers, dad!"
"If it is so... why don't you come to work for me? As an paid intern, of course."
"Me? At Osborn Industries?Can i ask my aunt first? "
"Of course, kid!If you accept, there will be one condition :don't be late like you two are for school. I suggest you both to run. "
Just then i observe that we got to the school. We get out of the car and ran to the class.
"You should accept it, Pete! You are a genius. After 3 days all the scientists will make you their boss in the department! If you weren't that busy with school, you could have cured cancer!And think about it! You and I in the same building. We could spent more time together. "
Well, it sounds good. And the money would help  aunt May...
" I accepted. "
Great, Parker! Now figure out how to balance your life! Spider-man, school, intership.

Nathasa's Pov

During my career, I woke up because of  reasons that keep getting weirder.Training, Bombs, shooting,assassins, ninjas, Clint coming in my SHIELD room to play cards with me, Clint with DVD and snacks who was too tired to sleep,Clint's cow who was chewing my hair while i was sleeping in Clint's barn, Lila or Cooper coming in my room at night because im the best aunt and they missed me, Tony's crazy idea that i was possessed... and now.... Steve knocking at my door at 2 AM TO TELL ME IF I WANTED TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM! AT 2 AM!
"Steve, cant you do that in the morning? Maybe at 6 Am?"
"No, Natasha, i don't want yo waste any second.So i-"
"Steve, it's okay that you have life- changing ideas at 2 AM and you want your life to get better, but can't it wait?"
"No. So what did you say? Do you want to go on a date with me?"
"Steve, ask me in the morning! Because I had a 2daysundercover mission  and I'm so tired that actually... i don't even know if you are real or I'm dreaming this like another times."
I want to close the door and jump back to bed,but he blocks it with his foot.
"Would you say yes to the Steve from your dream?"
"I always say yes."