Romanov family

Peter's Pov

I woke up at the smell of bacon and I get out of the bed. I look in the mirror and I remember about my black eye. I stick on the ceiling stole my aunt makeup. Then i text my mom and hope i didn't woke her up. She tells me how to cover "my acne". Theni go to eat with aunt May. I'm glad she didn't suspected a thing. Then i go to school. I ask Ned if my makeup is noticeable, but he said not. The makeup passed the test.
Now i had algebra.The class was boring because i already knew that stuff . Suddenly,the history teacher comes in the room and says he wants to talk with me. That meant problems. What did i do this time? I went to his office and he told me about the Romanov project. Apparently, even with my advanced hearing, i couldn't hear that the project was for yesterday not next week. I'm the worst. Gladly, he let me to bring it tomorrow. Spiderman patrol canceled tonight. Sorry, thieves, i have homework to do. Who am i kidding? 3 hours of sleep, welcome. I ran back home to do that stupid history project faster . He threw the 5th draft when his phone ring.

____________________________________
Mom
Hey, son. Are you alright? How was school? You didn't texted me.... :(

Son
Sorry, i was busy with a problem.

Mom
What's the problem?

Son:
Romanov.

Mom
?

Son:
My history homework. I have to write a huge essay about some dead Russian family named Romanov.

Mom:
Well it's not that bad.

Son:
It is. If i don't do this homework, my teacher will put me to see Captain America again and I'm not ready for torture.

Mom
What? What do you mean? Does your teacher know Captain America? And he comes for lectures in schools?

Son
No, sorry i forgot you dont know that. We have some awful videos with Captain America that we are forced to watch.

Son
Mom?
____________________________________

Natasha's Pov

The day was quite.Training, some easy missions.It was weird that Peter didn't texted me, beside that thing with the makeup in the morning. Teenagers. Can't face acne. But who knows, maybe highschool is hard. The Avengers decided to watch a movie, so i joined. Clint told me that it was a sad movie with a kid that lost his parents . Bored again, i text Peter. I almost jumped when he typed "Romanov". I thought he found out who i was or that he was a spy and was playing with my mind, making me to trust him. No, he was just a teenager with homework. How silly that thought looked now. His my son,but can you blame the spy instincts.What does he mean with Captain America? I look up from my phone at Steve. The kid sends me a video with Cap and i connect my comms to my phone. I try to not laugh, but i end up bursting out laughing . Very loudly. I even made the popcorn bowl in my lap to fall, covering me with popcorn. I look at the Avengers and they look with horror at me,some of them with their mouth open.
"How can you laugh when the poor kid's dog was ran over by a truck!" Stark said.
I didn't realised my laughing was in the same moment with a sad scene. Now i really look like a cold murderer in their eyes. I try to get up and explain myself, but i still hear Captain's voice in my ear, and somehow i slipped on the popcorn and i fell on the floor, still laughing. My team came to me, to help me, probably thinking that i lost my mind. Fuck, i was laughing on the floor. Maybe i lost it. I get up by myself and I ran to my room, stumbling on the way. I close the door and jump in my bed. The video ended. I couldn't believe i laughed like that. I never did it. It felt so good and i felt like i was less havier. The moment is ruined when i hear loud, fast knocking at my door.
"Natasha, are you alright?If you don't open the door, i will break it. " i hear Clint's worried voice.
I open the door, and Steve, Tony, Clint Pepper and Bruce fall at my feet. Clint immediately got up.
"Natasha, are you ok? I thought you started having a seizure on the floor!"
"Yeah,I'm fine. Slipped on popcorn."
"Are you sure you are fine? You don't slip. You are the the gracious Black Widow."
I hear my phone ringing and i see a text from Peter.
"Hello?" Clint waves a hamd in front of my screen. He knows that annoys me, so i take his hand and kick him in the stomach. That makes all the Avengers fall again and i close the door