Dear Natasha

Son:
Hey, mom!

Today you got out of the surgery. Yay!

It lasted 12 hours.

You let us wait for you,but it's alright as long as you don't leave .

The doctors told us your heart stopped 4times before they stabilized you again. They placed you directly in the ICU.

This is one of the reasons i text you. Doctors won't let us to visit you, because you are in critical condition, but we can watch through a window! 😃But I sneaked in through the vents and stuck the phone with one web under your bed, so we could talk.

I have to admit, it looks bad, but you had worse, right?

There are a lot of wires attached to you and a lot of machines...
But you are fine.

I asked Bruce about them and he told me the names of some of them... like the endotracheal tube connected to mechanical ventilation.

The fact that my mask has a voice changer and make me sound like a grown up... is not an advantage here, because Bruce really told me how bad is it from a doctor point, but what he knows! Maybe he has 7 PhD or more, but no one knows my mother like i do!

We all wait outside your room.
Me and Tony work to upgrade his security system.
Clint says he is working on some surprise arrows.
Maria is writing paperwork on the floor, since we don't have chairs.
Fury is taking at the phone, something about Harry and how he want some chairs or a sofa outside your room.He and the Avengers looked and our name is cleared!
No longer a criminal .
I spy with my little spy eye🕵️ on Steve and i see that he is drawing you.
Bruce is working on a secret project. They have a lot of secrets!
Pepper also came when she found out. She brought us cupcakes and forced us all to eat something.

Is late now, but Tony managed to get a sofa, but i have to go home and fix my door, which Tony broke with the whole Harry thing.

I know it's safe to let them watch you.

Goodnight 💕

_______________________________________

Son:

Hey, mom!

Sorry i came late today at the hospital,but a SHIELD forensics team came to see the crime scene and take Ned's body.

Mr. Pirate said that he will figure a story for the public,so he won't give away the information that was Spider-Man's home.

But i didn't want to tell Mrs. Leeds a lie. It wasn't fair. She deserved the truth and not some official variant of what happened.

I asked Mj to came with me. I couldn't do this alone. It was hard to tell Mrs and Mr. Leeds that their son died.

I could not tell them I'm Spiderman.

Ned funeral is in 3 days..

_______________________________________

Son:

I'm sorry!

I'm so sorry, i didn't come today!

I'm sorry!

Please, don't do something like that ever again! Please!