[Y/N] SAVES CHINA

The Chinese citizens watch happily as the Imperial City celebrates the Chinese victory with a parade.

Drummers, Trumpeters, Gymnasts, and a large Chinese Dragon.

"Make way for the heroes of China!" The Parade Leader said, the soldiers walking up behind him.

Chi Fu took the lead, waving his hands as he took the praise.

Shang, Yao, Ling, Chin Po, Mulan and the other soldiers follow glumly behind.

[Y/n] rides in the city, surprising some of the citizens. She rides up to her brother.

"Shang!"

"[Y/n]?" Shang asked surprised.

"The Huns are alive! They're in the city!"

"I thought I told you to go home [Y/n], you don't belong here." He rode around her.

[Y/n] rode up next to him again.

"Shang, I saw them in the mountains! You have to believe me!"

"Why should I?"

He rode past her again.

[Y/n] went to block him again.

"Why else would I come back? You said you'd trust Ping. Why is [Y/n] any different? Why can't you believe me as a sister?"

Shang rides around her again, making her roll her eyes.

[Y/n] turn to the other soldiers instead.

"Keep your eyes open. I know they're here."

She made brief eye contact with Mulan, but then looked away, she rode Auto away.

"Yah!"

The fireworks were set up, lighting the sky as the citizens cheered.

[Y/n] came down from Auto.

"Now where are you going?" Mushu asks as she came down.

"To find someone who will believe me!" She replies and hurried off into the crowd.

The Chinese Army climbs the steps to the Great Palace, followed by the Chinese Dragon.

The Emperor descends down the steps to meet them.

Chi Fu hands over Shan Yu's sword to Shang as the music stops.

"My children." The Emperor started. "Heaven smiles down upon the Middle Kingdom. China will sleep safely tonight. Thanks to our brave warriors."

Cheers started as Shang looks down at Shan Yu sadly.

[Y/n] tried talking to the men in the crowd.

"Sir, the Emperor's in danger!"

"Huh!" The man walked away.

"But the Huns are here!" She turned to another man. "Please, you have to help!"

"Eh!" The man grunted in annoyance and walked away.

[Y/n] looks down at Mushu.

"No one will listen!"

"Huh?" Mushu replies, not paying attention. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"Mushu……"

"Hey, you're a girl again, remember?"

"Your Majesty, I present to you the sword of Shan Yu." Shang said, holding the sword out to him, bowing slightly.

"I know what this means to you, Captain Li. Your father would have been very proud." The Emperor said, making Shang nod slightly.