Taking A Bath, Yikes

Night fell at the Wu Zhong Camp, as [Y/n] hid behind a bush, preparing to take a dip in the water.

"Hey, this is not a good idea. What if somebody sees you?" Mushu asked, as he stood a little far off from her, with crickee and Auto by his side.

It was a bit surprising he agreed to accompany her, but he had took a liking to the young lady.

"Just because I look like a man doesn't mean I have to smell like one." [Y/n] replied.

"So a couple guys don't rinse out their socks. Picky, picky, picky." He closed his eyes as [Y/n] ran past him, stark naked.

"Myself, I kinda like that corn-chip smell."

[Y/n] jumped in the water, and she smiled as she sighed in satisfaction.

"Ah." She started to scrub the dirt off her skin.

"Okay, all right, alright, that's enough, now c'mon, get out before you get all pruney and stuff." Mushu said, walking closer to the riverbank, his eyes still closed.

[Y/n] rolled her eyes.

"Mushu, if you're so worried, go stand watch!"

"Yeah, yeah." Mushu said walking away from the riverbank. Then he tried to mimic her female voice.

"Stand watch, Mushu, while I blow my secret with my stupid girly habits!" Then he gagged. "Hygiene."

"Mushu? What are you doing here?"

Mushu gasped as he turned to see Mulan behind him, the young man already stripping down.

"I….I….I….um, shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? What are you doing here?"

"I'm going for a swim." Mulan said, and ran towards the water.

"No no no no no." Mushu protested, but Mulan didn't listen and jumped into the water.

Mushu gasped in horror. "Oh no, we're doomed. There's a couple of things I know he's bound to notice."

[Y/n] looked up when she heard a splash, and then she gasped in horror seeing who it was 

"Hey hey Ping." Mulan greeted.

"Mulan." [Y/n] squeaked, as she raised her arms over her chest.

Then she cleared her throat, putting on her guy voice.

"Mulan, w…what are you doing here?" She asked, turning away awkwardly, as she covered her chest.

"Same as you. Came to take a swim."

"Oh really? Well, I'm done so, I gotta go. Bye-bye." 

[Y/n] started to swim away, but Mulan blocked her.

"Wait Ping. You know we don't really know each other that well, and yet you've helped me a lot."

"I was just being generous, ha." She tried to find a way to swim away but Mulan kept blocking her.

"Come on, let's talk. Like, how do you have so many skills?"

"My Uncle is a Military man that's why."

"Oh, that makes sense." Mulan nodded, then noticed his colleague swimming away.

"Hey." Mulan stopped the girl in disguise again. "Why are you in a rush?"

"Oh…I ah…got some do to stuff……I mean stuff to do……I got private business and…"

Mulan laughed in amusement.