Chapter 1

"Rachael you have to bring them to your grandma" I heard mommy say to my older sister

"but Mom its scary out there" my sister replied,what the forest isn't scary well in my opinion I love the forest why won't she bring the meds to granny she needs them.

"Im not going" Rachael yelled stomping her feet.

"Don't worry mommy I'll go" I said walking into the kitchen from the look on her face she was surprised and my sister looked at me like I was some crazy person.

"okay lets get you dressed and you'll be on your way" my sister said dragging me into her room.

"Unnie the forest isn't scary" I said with the innocent voice and looking naive and bored as can be.

"you'll see and don't say I didn't warn you" she said with a stern tone just finishing my makeup, The outfit was red and black and my makeup was beautiful. 

"Thanks unnie" i say hugging her.

"You're welcome now go" she said escorting me to the door.

"Be careful I love you" she said kissing my cheek and then running inside the house leaving a deep blush on my face, I sigh as I inhaled the air from the forest about to enter it

30 mins into the forest
Author
There she was skipping and humming her words not paying attention to her surroundings id say she stopped right in her tracks when she heard a twig being stepped on.

Now she was scared she looked at the area where she heard it than took a deep breath and walked to it, as she got closer she was literally shaking in fear but what she seen next was horrifying or she say beautiful.

Robin/little red riding hood=you
When I got to the area i seen 3 sets of red eyes staring at me from the darkness.

"Hello" I said smiling at them then i heard a deep growl and a big wolf jumped in front of me it studied me for a few seconds before going by a tree and coming back as a beautiful man.

"Woah cool" I said staring at the unknown man and after few seconds 2 more handsome men came.

It took me a while to notice they were checking me out making a deep deep blush appear on my face I just looked down so they wont notice.

"Well hello there I'm kayson and he's Kay and he's kyle my brothers" kayson said but I was to busy fangirling over his strong and long veiny fingers.

"You like them?" He said flexing his hands and I nodded my eyes locked on the veins going up his arms.

"You'll like em more once they're inside of you" he said and I gasped redness taking over my face.

How can he say that so bluntly....