Chapter 16

"Oh there you are baby"kayson said when I entered into the house.

"Yea here I am" I said tiredly and he came to hug me.

"What wrong hmm?" He asked breathing in my  scent rubbing my back gently.

"Nothing I'm hungry..." I said and my stomach growled loudly agreeing with me.

"But where are you coming from?" He asked as we walk to the kitchen hand in hand.

"Running errands..." I said my only focus was food. GIMMIE THE FOOD!!!!

I sat at the kitchen island as he began cooking all types of food and my eyes watched greedily.

Papa will feed us baby...

"Papa? What?" He turned around as said and I forgot all about the bond making me shoot up from the chair.

"Papa is here to feed you!" His dad came running inside the kitchen and I laughed also wanting to thank him.

"Shoo shoo get out" he said pushing Kayson out of the kitchen and he looked at me with a stern face.

"Gotta be more careful sweet pea" he said and I nodded thanking him for saving me.

"Here it's done" he said sliding all kinds of food on the table and I quickly dug in.

"You don't have to tell me twice" I said and he laughed staring at me with eyes of a father making me slow my eating down.

"Are you fine?" He asked and I nodded happily and he came to kiss my forehead leaving out of the kitchen.

//////////
"You don't realize she's acting weird like she's hiding something" kayson explained to the 3 sleepy heads in bed as the struggled to keep there eyes open.

"Mother and father know about it too because they're acting strange too" he said and Kay lifted his head up the last sentence spiking his interest.

"Well then we watch them closely, they're gonna slip up one time" he said and kayson nodded agreeing with his brother.

"GET UP!!!" He yelled making Rachel and Kyle jumped up all sleep gone from there faces.

"You didn't have to scream dipshit" he said and Rachel snickered .