Chapter 2

I couldn't believe he just said that how did he know.

"do you know about mates" Kay said softly.

"No... What's ..... a mate?" I said confused.

"do you want to hold my hand"kayson asked why would he want hold my hand?.

"Y-yeah" I said hating myself for tripping over my words, when he touched my hands I felt sparks travel up my arm making my eyes go wide and the others laugh at my reaction.

"WOW!" I said shocked at how much energy I felt.

"In our wolf world there's a goddess of all wolves. She has given all male wolves who deserve a mate. They're designed to be together forever, to love each other and protect one another" Kay said, but why are they telling me these things.

We explained everything to her not forgetting the mating process that includes sex and heats/ruts, it took her a moment to realize why we were saying all this to her.

Wait so does this mean..

"Im your mate im the future luna" I said going pale my voice getting caught in my throat.

"Yes you are love" kyle said looking at me cautiously as if wait for me to faint and I did and he caught me.

"well at least she knows" kayson said as he huffed a big breath he didn't know he was holding.

"lets get her to the pack house" he added and then they all agreed.

Hi sorry its short im really busy
But ill keep updating just let me know
When byee