Chapter 18

"You're eating all the pancakes!" Racheal told Robin as Robin grabbed her 5th pancake.

"Heyy I'm hungry too" Robin said grabbing the syrup while Kyle,Kay and Kayson stared at the 2 lovingly.

"Why are you two eating pancakes at 4pm?" Michelle's stern voice came from behind making everyone turn their attention to her.

"Cravings?!" Racheal and Robin answered in sync making the triplets look at them confused.

"Cravings?" Kyle asked tilting his head to the side confused as if thinking hard.

"Yes cravings! Now out out! Chop chop! Y'all need to go help on the pack grounds" she said pushing them all out of the kitchen and out the front door locking it behind them.

"Mom! How can you lock me out of my own house?" Kayson argued as a low growl escaped his mouth but he complied and walked away with the others.

"Hey you two, you'll give yourselves away before you even tell them" Michelle said dragging the pancakes away from the 2.

"I've brought things for the party" she said making the 2 sisters look at one another confused.

"Party? What party?" They asked in sync making Michelle turn to them.

"Of course the party for telling them you're pregnant" Michelle said pulling them to the couch.

"Now sit here while I decorate" she said excitedly making Robin huff out an agitated breath.

"Can we at least have chocolate?" Rachel said as Robins eyes sparkled at the mention of sweets.

"Yes! Eat as many as you like" Michelle said handing them a bowl full of chocolate as the girls quickly dug in.

3 hours later...
"I'm done! Do you like it?" Michelle said not facing them but slowly turned around when she failed to get an answer.

"I-it's just s-so pretty" Rachel cried wiping smeared chocolate onto her cheeks.

"Aigooo you both are so cute" she cooed getting some wet wipes and wiping them both.

"Here now both of you go change into this" Michelle said handing them both dressed that said "I'll be meeting you soon papa" on the belly.

"Okay! Go go hurry they'll be here soon" Michelle said finally getting the emotional lunas to the bathroom.

20mins later...
"Do I look good?" Rachel asked as Robin gave her a small peck on the lips trying to ease her own nerves.

"They're here" Michelle said walking towards the door excitedly.

"Mom! Why did dad blindfold us?"

"I just want to see my beautiful mates"

"Take 'em off already"

"Wait a second will you" Robin said and Kyle stifled a laugh.

"Surprise!!!" They all said while the boys looked around confused.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked as he read the dresses.

"NO FUCKING WAY?!" Kyle yelled holding his head while he read Racheal's stomach too.

"Hey no cursing..." Robin said as she waited for the other two to realize what's going on.

"READ THE DRESSES IDIOTS!" He said quickly engulfing the two into a loving hug as he cried.

"NO WAY! SAY YOU SWEAR!" He cried as the other two joined as they all cried making the 2 females cry too.

"Y-you're lying?" Kay said dropping to his knees kissing Robins stomach and holding Racheal's.

"No I-it's all t-truth" Racheal responded wiping her tears away aggressively while Michelle quickly rushed in scolding her for wiping her face that way and handing her a wet wipe.

"Wonder why they've been eating so much" Kayson said and they all laughed even their dad standing in the door.

"You two definitely won't be doing anything but eating and sleeping" Kyle said and the others agreed.

"I'll be damn if you even walk on a foot" Kay said and Robin smacked him in the back of his head.

"Stop cursing big head" she said trying to pry him off her stomach.

"Heyy let me hug you for a while" he responded laying his head gently on her stomach.

"Move it I have to poo...Michie gave us too much chocolate.

Short update!!!!!!