Chapter 3

Author
When they got back to the pack house it is crowded and loud.

"Settle down!" kayson growled and everything went silent.

"As you know we've been searching for our pack luna for 2 years and finally found her,but she's not a wolf so it will take her some time to get use to everything" kay said is there any questions he added on.

"What's her name alpha" a man in the crowd said loudly.

"Robin" kyle answered.

"How old is she" a young girl said.

"17" Kyle answered and when he seen there was no more questions he dismissed them.

"Everyone your dismissed we will let you know when the luna is awake" kay said and they all walked into the pack house going straight to there shared room.

Robin=you
I woke up in a unknown room, it took me a while to remember everything that happened in the last 3 hours.

Im mated to not one but 3 wolves...

Im a wolf packs luna...

And I have to breed little kids that won't be normal...

I huffed a deep breath and took this time to admire the room it was beautiful even though it had a dark interior midnight black and a dark gray it was beautiful.

But why such a big bed it can probably hold 6 people at once.

,I looked at the chair and seen some clothes, pink and blue my favorite color.

I hurried and took off my clothes and put the pink, white and blue hoodie on and the white shorts.

I heard footsteps getting closer to the door and then it opened revealing my 3 handsome mates.

" Um..hello" I said smiling innocently blinking my eyes.

"Are you okay with everything little one?" kayson said.

"Mhm But it's gonna take some time to get use to everything" I said playing with my fingers why do they make me so shy.

POV switch
We were downstairs talking to our parents and decided to go and check on our baby shes been asleep for the last 2 hours.

We got to the door and opened it we was greeted with her beautiful voice.

"Um...hello" she said avoiding eye contact with us we will work on that.

"are you okay with everything little one" kayson asked.

"Mhm but it's gonna take a while to get use to" she said staring at the floor playing with her fingers.

"look at me when im talking to you baby" she immediately looked up blushing aww cute I thought.